PDA

View Full Version : Melissa Manchester Mathematics

test

thommg
08-31-2018, 01:33 PM
You know how an artist will get all of their albums released on cd except for one - and that one becomes the holy grail? Well, that's how I feel about Melissa Manchester's Mathematics album. After her Arista contract was up she signed with MCA and released just this one album. It's now, finally, being released as a 2 cd set, and I couldn't be happier!

https://theseconddisc.com/2018/08/just-one-lifetime-second-disc-records-real-gone-music-expand-melissa-manchesters-mathematics-to-2-cds/

PeaceNHarmony
08-31-2018, 06:16 PM
I look forward to this as well! I did not buy this lp at the time and it will be a nice 'surprise' for a big MelMan fan after all these years. Thanks for the notice. I LOVE that Second Disk, don't you?

thommg
08-31-2018, 10:01 PM
PeaceNHarmony, Second Disc has been on fire this year. They have really put out some great sets. And their product is good. I guess that's why record companies let them do these releases.

Guy
12-19-2018, 06:24 PM
"Mathematics" is a good collection. Great liner notes. "The Music of Goodbye" is truly lovely. I have enjoyed it so much so I am giving some as gifts for Christmas.