PDA

View Full Version : fuTuRo Media Has Done it Again!!!

test

marv2
08-17-2018, 11:26 PM
Love Child/Diana Ross and the Supremes - fuTuRo re-fResh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRW4blQwiOs

lucky2012
08-19-2018, 12:49 AM
Love it. Seeing this made me pause in my mourning.

In the LA Times today, along with a tribute to Aretha by Mavis Staples, was an article reminding us not to wait until it's too late to share what living legends mean to us.

[QUOTE]
living legends are all around us in varying phases of their twilight years. … there's no time like the present [to appreciate them by] continuing to seek out their latest work, remembering their contributions and expressing our admiration even if it's just in private. Don't wait for that farewell tour that might never come.[QUOTE]

This Forum helps us do all of that. Thank you Ralph, Lowell, et al.

marv2
08-19-2018, 10:57 AM
Love it. Seeing this made me pause in my mourning.

In the LA Times today, along with a tribute to Aretha by Mavis Staples, was an article reminding us not to wait until it's too late to share what living legends mean to us.

[QUOTE]
living legends are all around us in varying phases of their twilight years. … there's no time like the present [to appreciate them by] continuing to seek out their latest work, remembering their contributions and expressing our admiration even if it's just in private. Don't wait for that farewell tour that might never come.[QUOTE]

This Forum helps us do all of that. Thank you Ralph, Lowell, et al.

Very nicely said Lucky!

daviddh
08-19-2018, 11:08 AM
love it thanks for sharing this.

marv2
08-19-2018, 11:32 AM
love it thanks for sharing this.

You're most welcome Daviddh. This type of remix makes me want to hear these old songs again. It does sound fresh in this remix.

daviddh
08-19-2018, 05:37 PM
i would have loved the xtra verse in this but this is still cool