PDA

View Full Version : Diana Mentors Evan Ashley new duets album

test

jobeterob
08-11-2018, 01:47 AM
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/people.com/tv/diana-ross-evan-ross-ashlee-simpson-reality-show/amp/

Jimi LaLumia
08-12-2018, 04:55 PM
"“While [Ashlee] was having the baby, we said we were going to do it just us, but then we saw both our parents behind the curtain watching,” he said. “Also, those nurses can’t stop my mom! Like, Diana Ross [[https://people.com/tag/diana-ross/) just walks in.”...love it lol

PeaceNHarmony
08-12-2018, 06:07 PM
And why not? I wish all 3 well.

jobeterob
08-13-2018, 12:56 AM
Does anyone have any idea how that single of Evan’s did?

RanRan79
08-13-2018, 01:28 PM
Does anyone have any idea how that single of Evan’s did?

Apparently it did nothing. Personally I'd rather he stick to acting. Everything I've seen him in he's been very good. But if he's hell bent on music, I wish him well. Might not be a good move hooking up with his wife musically. No one is here for her in that department.

jobucats
08-13-2018, 06:06 PM
Apparently it did nothing. Personally I'd rather he stick to acting. Everything I've seen him in he's been very good. But if he's hell bent on music, I wish him well. Might not be a good move hooking up with his wife musically. No one is here for her in that department. I believe he's a very good actor. I especially loved his starring role in "Mooz-Lum" back in 2011. It did not stay in the theaters long.

Jimi LaLumia
08-13-2018, 06:46 PM
he excells on the series "Star" on Fox..great actor great career ahead of him, like his sister

RanRan79
08-14-2018, 11:59 AM
I believe he's a very good actor. I especially loved his starring role in "Mooz-Lum" back in 2011. It did not stay in the theaters long.

Yes "Mooz-Lum" was good. There was another movie he did with Gillian Jacobs, I can't think of the name at the moment and too lazy to Google, but they played homeless teens and Evan was in the sex trade. He was very good in that too. "ATL" is another one. I've seen him in quite a few things and I've always come away believing him to be a gifted actor. I really hope he sticks with it and doesn't get sidetracked by the music. It was a big mistake for Diana to do that, but at least she had decades of hits to fall back on. Evan has only made a mark in movies and done nothing worth mentioning in music, and now he's doing an album with Ashlee? Yikes.

sansradio
09-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Bump: So did anyone watch the premiere of “Ashlee + Evan” last night? They pulled out the big guns—Miss Ross! She made a sweet cameo visiting the couple at her old stomping ground The Carriage House studio to hear their new single. All his siblings appeared as well. 😁

marybrewster
09-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Did not catch it, but I have heard the single. It's cute and catchy, so who knows? Wouldn't that be something if it lit up the charts?

I've wondered what this relationship was like; there's a YouTube clip of Ash and Evan on "Whatch What Happens Live" ; the host asks Evan what his favorite song of his Mom's is; he mentions a few but I was thrilled he included "Love Child". But anyway, they seem very lovey and touchy and happy. Nice to see.

reese
09-10-2018, 07:17 AM
I did watch the second half of the show. I thought it was pretty good, and they certainly caught my interest by having Diana on the premiere. But I'll probably watch the subsequent episodes as well.

sansradio
09-10-2018, 10:36 AM
Forgot to mention that all Diana's grands got face time as well. Callaway and Jagger are so big now!

RanRan79
09-10-2018, 12:32 PM
No I didn't see it. I probably would've watched just to see Diana, but ultimately I am not at all interested in Evan and Ashley so I'll skip this series.

jobeterob
09-10-2018, 01:25 PM
What channel was it on and will it be on again?

vgalindo
09-10-2018, 02:36 PM
I watched it. I enjoyed watching Diana talking and showing us the studio she used for recording.

reese
09-10-2018, 03:10 PM
What channel was it on and will it be on again?

It airs on the E! network. It will be a weekly series. It looks like Sundays at 10 is the main airdate, but it will probably repeat throughout the week as well.

jobeterob
09-10-2018, 05:39 PM
It airs on the E! network. It will be a weekly series. It looks like Sundays at 10 is the main airdate, but it will probably repeat throughout the week as well.

Thanks very much.

jobeterob
09-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Ms. Ross

@DianaRoss

THANK YOU EVERONE THAT SUPPORTED MY SON AND DAUGHTER EVAN AND ASHLEE -E TV SERIES AND CD - I DO Just broke Top 10 @ iTunes #9

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
2:35 PM · Sep 10, 2018

Ollie9
09-11-2018, 12:16 PM
I think Evans single "How To Live Alone" is a fantastic song. Everyone i played it for loved it [[well my mum wasn't that keen if i'm being honest. Does anyone know if it charted at all??. It certainly deserved some kind of chart action.

Ollie9
09-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Thats sweet of Diana. She has always been really supportive of Evans career and he appears to be really close to her.

jobeterob
09-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Thats sweet of Diana. She has always been really supportive of Evans career and he appears to be really close to her.

Probably next week if it's going to chart - other than on the iTunes chart.

Ollie9
09-12-2018, 06:41 AM
Probably next week if it's going to chart - other than on the iTunes chart.

I was referring to the song "How To Live Alone" Job that was released in 2015. I think it's really cool. I have no idea how well it did or did not do.

Bluebrock
09-14-2018, 02:26 AM
They are as close as close can be Ollie, but then again Diana has a very close relationship with all of her children, and indeed a couple of her stepchildren.

RanRan79
09-14-2018, 10:12 AM
They are as close as close can be Ollie, but then again Diana has a very close relationship with all of her children, and indeed a couple of her stepchildren.

She's appears to be a great mom and you can tell that she sees her children as her greatest accomplishment ahead of her legendary musical career. You don't see that all the time. The original trio seems to have had great mothers. No surprise that they would become good mothers in their own right.

marybrewster
09-19-2018, 07:07 PM
Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Make Billboard Chart Debut as a Duo With 'I Do'

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8475859/ashlee-simpson-evan-ross-billboard-chart-debut-duo-i-do

Ollie9
09-20-2018, 07:09 AM
I think it's a nice little song. Not great, just very nice. I so wish Evan had recorded this with his mother... Maybe with some slight lyric modifications lol.
This was the kind of material Diana should have recorded in 2006 for the "I Love You" album. The only original song from that project happens to be the best on it in my very humble opinion.