PDA

View Full Version : Ed Schultz, Former MSNBC Host, Dies at 64

test

marv2
07-05-2018, 10:09 PM
I use to text him questions for his show and he would always answer back and thank me. Rest in peace Ed. Thank you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ed-schultz-former-msnbc-host-dies-at-64/ar-AAzDrds?OCID=ansmsnnews11

sansradio
07-05-2018, 10:43 PM
What a shock. He was a stand-up guy and an ace newsman and host. RIP.

marv2
07-05-2018, 11:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ona9ft0hNfg

marv2
07-05-2018, 11:11 PM

He was an excellent individual. He was a fighter.......I like fighters!

soulster
07-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Wow! I had forgotten all about him. He was part of the great days at MSNBC. I like that he spoke to the working class, something we sure could have used during the last election cycle.

R.I.P., Ed!

I was just sitting here wondering how someone dies of natural causes as the age of 64, but then I saw that he was once a football player.

woodward
07-06-2018, 12:55 PM

I totally agree with your comment. He was an icon. Another icon that used to be on MSNBC was Melissa Harris Perry. I really adored her and respected her. She was so good. Her departure left a big void.

We do however have up and coming star hosts these days at MSNBC. Ari Melber is really superb and also Steve Kornacki is top shelf. I wish he had his own show. He really deserves it. These are two of the best IMO.

nativeNY63
07-08-2019, 10:01 PM
I totally agree with your comment. He was an icon. Another icon that used to be on MSNBC was Melissa Harris Perry. I really adored her and respected her. She was so good. Her departure left a big void.

We do however have up and coming star hosts these days at MSNBC. Ari Melber is really superb and also Steve Kornacki is top shelf. I wish he had his own show. He really deserves it. These are two of the best IMO.
I agree with your posts about those journalistic stars on MSNBC.

I know lots of folks hate on Rachelle Maddow. But I'm a news junkie and she's so wonky it's like savoring a chocolate sundae in summer!

nativeNY63
07-08-2019, 10:03 PM
And the superfine, super-intelligent Tamryn Hall! Think she's on CBS now.