PDA

View Full Version : Joe Jackson, Father of the Jacksons Terminally Ill

test

marv2
06-22-2018, 03:26 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/michael-jacksons-dad-joe-jackson-reportedly-hospitalized-with-terminal-cancer-as-jermaine-reveals-hes-on-deathbed/ar-AAz1fcX?OCID=ansmsnnews11

midnightman
06-22-2018, 10:31 PM
Papa Joe's been sick for a LONG time. Had several strokes over the years, has needed to be wheeled, etc.

Apparently he's been feeling remorse for his treatment of Katherine and their kids as he reared them. Feels a lot of guilt over how he treated MJ in particular and how they never really patched things up [[though MJ had said he forgave him for everything he did to him as a kid).

marv2
06-22-2018, 10:56 PM
Papa Joe's been sick for a LONG time. Had several strokes over the years, has needed to be wheeled, etc.

Apparently he's been feeling remorse for his treatment of Katherine and their kids as he reared them. Feels a lot of guilt over how he treated MJ in particular and how they never really patched things up [[though MJ had said he forgave him for everything he did to him as a kid).

I watched the news coverage of Michael Jackson's trial in 2005. His father was right by his side heading into court each day.

jobeterob
06-22-2018, 11:21 PM
Joe made all the children what they are together with Katherine - flaws and talents and all

soulster
06-23-2018, 03:46 AM
Joe made all the children what they are together with Katherine - flaws and talents and all

No, he didn't. They made themselves in spite of their father.

And, as for MJ saying forgave his father? You can mouth the words, but not feel it in your heart.

blackguy69
06-23-2018, 08:49 AM
https://youtu.be/A_zUpBiR9xw I think this video best describes what goes thru a Jackson ‘s mind when discussing Joe.

And, as for MJ saying forgave his father? You can mouth the words, but not feel it in your heart.

midnightman
06-23-2018, 10:49 AM

He didn't feel it in his heart. I do know that. His father stayed getting on his nerves when he died so there's that.

I think the "made" part was due to the Jackson 5 formation and getting them in Motown [[though he had help there too like Gordon Keith, then Berry Gordy, then Bobby Taylor, etc.)

marv2
06-23-2018, 10:58 AM
He didn't feel it in his heart. I do know that. His father stayed getting on his nerves when he died so there's that.

I think the "made" part was due to the Jackson 5 formation and getting them in Motown [[though he had help there too like Gordon Keith, then Berry Gordy, then Bobby Taylor, etc.)

This man is dying. He accomplished some great things. Can you respect that at this time?

captainjames
06-23-2018, 12:11 PM
Much prayer for Joe if any of this is true.

Motown Eddie
06-23-2018, 12:34 PM
Prayers for Joe Jackson & The Jackson Family at this difficult time.

midnightman
06-23-2018, 04:07 PM
This man is dying. He accomplished some great things. Can you respect that at this time?

I didn't show any disrespect but okay.

arr&bee
06-24-2018, 08:29 PM
It's not for any of us to judge joe..that's up to god..get well joe.

marv2
06-24-2018, 08:59 PM
It's not for any of us to judge joe..that's up to god..get well joe.

Amen JAI, Amen!

midnightman
06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Apparently Joseph [[or really, his management since Joe is obviously in his death bed at this point) sent some eerie, maybe "final" tweet. As if they know he's gonna die.

Joe apparently has pancreatic cancer and is at its last stages.

jobeterob
06-25-2018, 01:30 AM
No cure for that

soulster
06-25-2018, 06:34 PM
The Jackson kids have all exhibited signs of abused children, and we have all witnessed the effects of it. Call it the Stockholm Syndrome, if you will.

I do not respect Joe Jackson.

jobeterob
06-25-2018, 07:50 PM
The Jackson kids have all exhibited signs of abused children, and we have all witnessed the effects of it. Call it the Stockholm Syndrome, if you will.

I do not respect Joe Jackson.

That’s fair; it’s like asking someone to respect Donald Trump.

That hardass way of his drove the kids hard but they paid a heavy price especially Michael

midnightman
06-25-2018, 08:46 PM
Soulster, you are absolutely right.

I felt MJ was abused in almost every way by that man, save for sexually. But as far as emotionally, physically and mentally? Oh yeah. I mean MJ was sensitive and Joe would sometimes come home from U.S. Steel and would "scare" the children by using a mask. MJ was scared to fall asleep from then on after that and that's where he began his long battle with insomnia.

Joe didn't kill him, no. But he didn't help. I mean it says something when your son goes on national TV - TWICE - and say the sight of your tail makes him wanna throw up.