PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross back at The Wynn - October 31 through November 17

test

Roberta75
06-18-2018, 02:10 PM
By overwhelming demand, Diana Ross returns to the Encore Theater for nine new performances from October 31 through November 17. Known as one of the world’s greatest entertainers—an inductee of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and the recipient of a GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award—Ms. Ross selected songs from her vast and historic music catalogue specifically for this exclusive engagement at Wynn. Each evening will celebrate her enduring collection of award-winning songs, albums and timeless inspiration to millions of fans across the world, and promises to be an experience fans will never forget.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Friday, June 22 at 10 a.m. PT.

Performances start at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, October 31
Friday, November 2
Saturday, November 3
Wednesday, November 7
Friday, November 9
Saturday, November 10
Wednesday, November 14
Friday, November 16
Saturday, November 17

[[http://www.facebook.com/wynnlasvegas)

marybrewster
06-18-2018, 07:13 PM
Sounds like Diana is switching up her set list which is fantastic.

I've always thought she could pull off a full time Vegas residency, but she has been there often enough within the last few years that it almost appears that way.

How wonderful for Diana to play some dates, then get to play Mom and Grandma.

PeaceNHarmony
06-18-2018, 07:19 PM
By overwhelming demand, Diana Ross returns to the Encore Theater for nine new performances from October 31 through November 17. Known as one of the world’s greatest entertainers—an inductee of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and the recipient of a GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award—Ms. Ross selected songs from her vast and historic music catalogue specifically for this exclusive engagement at Wynn. Each evening will celebrate her enduring collection of award-winning songs, albums and timeless inspiration to millions of fans across the world, and promises to be an experience fans will never forget.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Friday, June 22 at 10 a.m. PT.

Performances start at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, October 31
Friday, November 2
Saturday, November 3
Wednesday, November 7
Friday, November 9
Saturday, November 10
Wednesday, November 14
Friday, November 16
Saturday, November 17

Thanks, Ms. Roberta! I guess your friend Diane is actually managing to build a bit of a career for herself [[ ;) ) - be well!

Roberta75
06-18-2018, 11:20 PM
Thanks, Ms. Roberta! I guess your friend Diane is actually managing to build a bit of a career for herself [[ ;) ) - be well!

LOL. Its my goal to see her in Las Vegas but the Wynn tickets are expensive and i want to see this lady real close.