PDA

View Full Version : Latest Issue of Wax Poetics Magazine [[# 45 Dance Issue)

test

GeeTee(HPK)
02-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Wax Poetics has done it again ! Issue # 45 features some great stories and articles with Juan Atkins and the history of Detroit Techno, Jocelyn Brown,Wally Badarou, the late Ron Hardy and his contribution to Chicago House Music, the late Frankie Crocker, music legend Bohannon , and legendary music producer and SDF member Tom Moulton . :cool:

In stores now !

timmyfunk
02-10-2011, 01:16 PM
The latest issue is fueling my re-examination of Hamilton Bohannon's catalog. Need to seriously get my yearly subscription up and running again.

destruction
02-11-2011, 09:05 PM
I just popped back into the racks last week and realized I hadn't seen #44 with War and Syl Johnson......Planned on picking it up next week....[[instead of eating lunch).

But here's the silver lining.....found a store today that sells back issues for 6 bux..... so I picked up #42 with Gil today.

I should be catching up by 2020.

timmyfunk
02-12-2011, 10:01 AM
I just popped back into the racks last week and realized I hadn't seen #44 with War and Syl Johnson......Planned on picking it up next week....[[instead of eating lunch).

But here's the silver lining.....found a store today that sells back issues for 6 bux..... so I picked up #42 with Gil today.

I should be catching up by 2020.

All of the back issues? If you see the P-Funk issue, let me know.

destruction
02-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Naaah.....I wish.....they just had a few...2 different covers for 42, 41 and one other.