PDA

View Full Version : Don the Con ain't meeting the Korean Dictator after kissing his butt the other day. L

test

Roberta75
05-24-2018, 05:33 PM
Who the heck makes coins to honor a murderous dictator? Well President Pus*y Grabber does. The Orange fool really thoughtt he was getting a Nobel Peace Prize. This is from Time Magazine, LMAO

"A commemorative coin designed to honor President Trump’s “peace summit” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was selling for a discounted rate Thursday afternoon. The collectible was originally available for $24.95 plus shipping through the White House gift shop, but a few dollars were knocked off the price shortly after Trump canceled the event the coins were minted to recognize. An ornament also made to honor the meeting saw it’s initial $85 price tag dashed to just $59"

sophisticated_soul
05-24-2018, 06:53 PM
Well he is a cut-rate president, worthless actually.

TomatoTom123
05-24-2018, 07:39 PM
I wondered what that coin was, I saw it on the news. And then he cancelled? What a joke.

Roberta75
05-25-2018, 07:46 AM
I wondered what that coin was, I saw it on the news. And then he cancelled? What a joke.

Oh no PPG [[President Pus*y Grabber) had the coins minted and there now on sale at the White House gift shop. LOLOLOL https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/641434002

gordy_hunk
05-28-2018, 11:38 AM
I rarely make comments on the forum these days, but I just felt I needed to do so. Within the west, we are fed so much hate in relation to the DPRK. I have been there and have toured the country, and am due to return [[again on holiday) next year. It is quite a beautiful country, and whilst not everything there may be to our liking, one could say that about our own country too [[that includes human rights). The people - against despite western propaganda - are very warm, welcoming and friendly.

arr&bee
05-28-2018, 12:49 PM
I hear that it's back on again,look either get it together or drop the bomb..i'm bored over here,hehehe!!