PDA

View Full Version : Temptations Review

test

DrTemptation
05-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Since the death of Dennis Edwards. The band is now touring as Temptations Review featuring Special Guess Theo People's.
Theo is a great singer. I understand Dennis had picked him.

I think this combination could be better than Otis' group of Temptations.

On Facebook it states
Temptation Review featuring Paul Williams, Jr and Theo People

jboy88
05-02-2018, 02:27 PM
I thought Paul Williams Jr. was fronting the group now! They were billed as such on an appearance late last year. Apparently, Dennis was only performing occasionally at that point!

marv2
05-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Since the death of Dennis Edwards. The band is now touring as Temptations Review featuring Special Guess Theo People's.

On Facebook it states

So this is a very recent development. I like Theo. Thanks Dr. Temptation.

DrTemptation
05-05-2018, 10:10 AM

The Temptations Review with Special Guest Theo Peoples creates unforgettable memories while entertaining audiences worldwide. Formerly known as The Temptations Review featuring Dennis Edwards, the band has toured extensively around the globe for over two decades. Prior to Mr. Edwards’ death in 2018, Dennis hand-picked former

Temptations member Theo Peoples to fill in and continue the band’s legacy.
This Grammy Award-winning group of musicians is now hitting the road with a roster of beloved multiplatinum hits including "My Girl", "Ain't Too Proud to Beg", "Get Ready", "Just My Imagination", "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone", "The Way You Do the Things You Do", and many more.

On Facebook it states

The Temptations Review

For fans of legendary Motown group, The Temptations
Paul Williams Jr.: the son of founding Temptations member Paul Williams, Paul Jr. has been singing since the age of 10 and joined The Temptations Review in 2009
Theo Peoples: a former member of The Temptations through most of the ’90s as well as the Four Tops, Peoples joins The Temptations Review to relive some of The Temptations’ greatest hits

marv2
05-05-2018, 11:58 AM
The Temptations Review

For fans of legendary Motown group, The Temptations
Paul Williams Jr.: the son of founding Temptations member Paul Williams, Paul Jr. has been singing since the age of 10 and joined The Temptations Review in 2009
Theo Peoples: a former member of The Temptations through most of the ’90s as well as the Four Tops, Peoples joins The Temptations Review to relive some of The Temptations’ greatest hits

Thank you again Dr. Temptation. Any chance you would know where we could find their touring schedule?

DrTemptation
05-05-2018, 05:33 PM
Thank you again Dr. Temptation. Any chance you would know where we could find their touring schedule?

https://www.islebettendorf.com/event/events/temptations-review-special-guest-theo-peoples

marv2
05-05-2018, 06:27 PM
https://www.islebettendorf.com/event/events/temptations-review-special-guest-theo-peoples

If you are not the best, you are one of them! Thanks!