PDA

View Full Version : For Fans Of Joel Whitburn's Record Research Books..great video!

test

oldiesmusicfan
04-06-2018, 12:00 PM
This video on Youtube is about 35 minutes long. Joel Whitburn does a tour through his amazing music collection. Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3m1DwU0ImI

A new edition of Top Pop Albums is being sent out in April. They have put the track listings of every charted album back into the book. They had been eliminated from previous editions. I have my old 1992 copy which will finally be replaced. Looking forward to the larger size book and the more complete current information on all charted albums.

Here's a link to Joel Whitburn's Record Research site. Check out all his chart books.

recordresearch.com

Oldies

Boogiedown
04-17-2018, 10:05 PM
Thank you for this wonderful link.
Finally got to enjoy it. Neat just to witness Joel Whitburn in the flesh! Salivating over that collection.
And I don't feel so bad as a lot of his LPs appear to not be protected in plastic!

Supremes sighting at 13.10.

oldiesmusicfan
05-02-2018, 07:44 AM
You're welcome Boogiedown. I am shocked that only one SDF member was interested in this thread in almost a month. Maybe I should have included "Billboard Charts" in my subject, or mentioned the Supremes sighting! haha

Oldies

phil
05-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Great link Oldies, thanks !

edafan
05-02-2018, 07:36 PM
I use his Top Pop Singles 1955 - 2002 to collect songs.
It was great to see him in the flesh.

edafan

luke
05-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Some of us may get announcements from Billboard as I did.