test

midnightman
03-30-2018, 04:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3s6vhd9L6g

Love seeing these two greats battle it out lol

From Shindig.

PeaceNHarmony
03-30-2018, 08:36 PM
Great clip; never saw before now. Love my Tina!

BigAl
03-31-2018, 02:53 PM
And with The Blossoms as an added attraction!
I loved that show.

lockhartgary
03-31-2018, 03:46 PM
Fantastic! I bet Ike was sweating bullets, lol!

midnightman
03-31-2018, 07:42 PM
Fantastic! I bet Ike was sweating bullets, lol!

You know he was...

gman
03-31-2018, 11:40 PM
I never saw this either....great! thank you. that outfit is very not Tina...wonder if she was pregnant here?....Tina duets well with guys....Ann Margaret & Cher? No...

midnightman
04-01-2018, 03:45 AM
I never saw this either....great! thank you. that outfit is very not Tina...wonder if she was pregnant here?....Tina duets well with guys....Ann Margaret & Cher? No...

Tina's voice was unique because she never sounded "girly". Her voice can hang with the big boys. Even in later duets, like the ones with Bryan Adams, she makes him sound PUNY! LOL Tina's the real deal.

Ann can't really sing lol
And Cher's voice was also unusual like Tina's in that she also sounded like she can hang with the big boys, which is why like Tina, she sung better with men [[Sonny being a prime example).

As for Tina's dress, you'd be shocked to know that until 1966, Tina actually dressed more conservative [[well compared to what she wore later on anyway...)

Motown Eddie
04-01-2018, 05:42 AM
This was fun to watch; thanks for sharing Midnightman. PS: Shindig! is long overdue for a release on DVD/Blu-Ray.

midnightman
04-01-2018, 10:49 AM
This was fun to watch; thanks for sharing Midnightman. PS: Shindig! is long overdue for a release on DVD/Blu-Ray.

You're welcome and I agree with that 110%!
LOTS of history with that show and yet you never see it on DVD. They need to fix that mistake!