PDA

View Full Version : German Expanded Editions Wish List.

test

1st lady of motown
03-28-2018, 05:36 AM
Since The German Genius did such Fabulous Expanded Editions on Diana Ross and The Supremes and Martha Reeves and The Vandellas I was just wondering if he would consider doing any other Motown Artist. What would your wish list be? Here is mine....

FOUR TOPS On Broadway Expanded Edition Mono/Stereo

High Inergy 7 Albums not on CD.
Steppin' Out
Shoulda Gone Dancin'
Frenzy
Hold On
High Inergy [[with bonus non LP-B side "Take My Life")
So Right
Groove Patrol [[with bonus non LP-B side "Don't Let Up On The Groove")

Thelma Houston 2 Motown LP's not on CD
Ready to Roll [[with bonus tracks "The Bingo Long Song-Steal On Home"
and Razzle Dazzle)
Reachin All Around [[with bonus tracks Reach Out I'll Be There, I Wanna Be Where You Are and I Need You Right Now

TATA VEGA
Try My Love [[with bonus tracks "You Got My Love" feat. Rare Earth
and "My Love Is Alive"

Givin' All My Love [[with bonus tracks "Stay with Me" Inside Outside" and
"To The Limit")

PeaceNHarmony
03-28-2018, 05:54 AM
Any Four Tops would be great. Non-Motown would be Love Unlimited's 'From A Girl's Point of View', Jerry Butler's 'Spice of Life' and 'Sagittarius Movement'.

mysterysinger
03-28-2018, 05:57 AM
He's forced to withdraw items from ebay on a regular basis.

RanRan79
03-28-2018, 08:31 AM
My wish list would be that he starts compensating the people who actually put in the work that made the music.

smallworld
03-28-2018, 01:11 PM
My wish list would be that he starts compensating the people who actually put in the work that made the music.

I Second That [[E)Motion.

thanxal
03-28-2018, 02:04 PM
I Third That [[E)Motion.

Ngroove
03-28-2018, 02:09 PM
He's forced to withdraw items from ebay on a regular basis.

Dunno if this matters now, but Motown-Universal, US / Japan / Tamla-Motown UK / Ace / Kent Soul / Big Break Records / somebody: much of Martha Reeves & the Vandellas and Junior Walker and the All-Stars' album catalogs has been un-CD-ized; would be nice if that could change sometime in the not-so-distant future.

1st lady of motown
03-29-2018, 02:50 AM
I agree it would be nice if they were compensated, but we want stuff that looks like it will never get released anyway.

1st lady of motown
03-29-2018, 02:58 AM
In the first post I forgot to add the other Thelma Houston Motown LP Reachin' All Around [[with Bonus tracks Reach Out I'll Be There and I Wanna Be Where You Are and I Need You Right Now from Jr. Walker's Smooth Lp

mowsville
03-29-2018, 03:33 AM
I have asked him before if he intends to do any more Motown groups expanded editions but he said no its only Diana/Supremes and Martha that he will do.