PDA

View Full Version : Martha Reeves & Mary Wilson ROCKED Daytona Beach Sat.Feb. 24th

test

motony
02-26-2018, 02:48 PM
What a GREAT Show these 2 LEGENDS put on in Daytona Beach. The Peabody Auditorium was near capacity, if not sold out. Martha Reeves has such a great stage persona the audience was totally in love with her. Marthas' 2 sisters Lois & Delphine provided great vocal backing . For 2 hrs after the show Martha signed photos & CD's. This was the first time for me seeing Mary Wilson as a solo act and I was totally happily impressed by her talent. I mean, anyone ever signed to Motown had "It" and being a Supreme you know took REAL talent BUT she proved to me Saturday night that had she been the lead singer of WDOLG, SHE would today be the major superstar that Diana is. Martha & Mary are doing several shows together billed as the Legendary Ladies of Motown.

luke
02-26-2018, 04:57 PM
Wonderful! You said it all!

marv2
02-26-2018, 05:18 PM
Motony, thank you for your review. Those are two of my favorite ladies.

Roberta75
02-27-2018, 01:48 PM
What a GREAT Show these 2 LEGENDS put on in Daytona Beach. The Peabody Auditorium was near capacity, if not sold out. Martha Reeves has such a great stage persona the audience was totally in love with her. Marthas' 2 sisters Lois & Delphine provided great vocal backing . For 2 hrs after the show Martha signed photos & CD's. This was the first time for me seeing Mary Wilson as a solo act and I was totally happily impressed by her talent. I mean, anyone ever signed to Motown had "It" and being a Supreme you know took REAL talent BUT she proved to me Saturday night that had she been the lead singer of WDOLG, SHE would today be the major superstar that Diana is. Martha & Mary are doing several shows together billed as the Legendary Ladies of Motown.

Dr Martha Reeves always puts on the best show and her stage persona is the best to come out of Motown. Im glad you got to see the real FIrst Lady Of Motown Records,.

Fondly,

Roberta