PDA

View Full Version : Zeola Gaye calls out Quincy Jones for "vicious allegations" on her Bro

test

midnightman
02-11-2018, 03:59 AM
https://www.eurweb.com/2018/02/marvin-gayes-sister-responds-to-wicked-and-vindictive-quincy-jones-eur-exclusive/#

What I find telling is unlike Rain, Zeola didn't fully deny the rumors [[even saying if Marvin did it, "so what"), just wondered if Quincy was losing his cotton pickin' mind.

Maybe that's a reason Quincy has been absent from social media lately. The backlash has begun.

Like I said, wait until the Jackson family responds, especially Papa Joe lmao

marv2
02-11-2018, 05:17 AM
I'm waiting for Marvin's children to respond. Quincy had better have some receipts! LOL!

midnightman
02-11-2018, 06:24 AM
I feel like a lot of folks just wish he go away. Brando's family hasn't responded but I'm sure they're not happy either. Neither is James Baldwin's family.

And I think Quincy KNOWS he f***ed up. I checked his Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and he usually updates.

But he's been DEAD SILENT since the interview came out. He came with a quick apology after the GQ interview when he trashed older women but suddenly he's in hiding because MJ fans, Beatles fans, and even fans of Richard Pryor and Marvin are coming after him.

Oops.

marv2
02-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Well Marlon Brando and James Baldwin were roommates in 1940s for a few years, so I was not shocked by that one. These others Q will need to produce receipts.

Roberta75
02-11-2018, 11:05 AM
https://www.eurweb.com/2018/02/marvin-gayes-sister-responds-to-wicked-and-vindictive-quincy-jones-eur-exclusive/#

What I find telling is unlike Rain, Zeola didn't fully deny the rumors [[even saying if Marvin did it, "so what"), just wondered if Quincy was losing his cotton pickin' mind.

Maybe that's a reason Quincy has been absent from social media lately. The backlash has begun.

Like I said, wait until the Jackson family responds, especially Papa Joe lmao

From what I hear Joe Jackson is real frail and not in the best health so im not sure well here from him.

midnightman
02-11-2018, 01:44 PM
From what I hear Joe Jackson is real frail and not in the best health so im not sure well here from him.

I know. I was just semi-joking. I know he ain't well.

midnightman
02-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Well Marlon Brando and James Baldwin were roommates in 1940s for a few years, so I was not shocked by that one. These others Q will need to produce receipts.

Yeah I know.
But the Pryor and Gaye families are telling him to check himself.
He ain't got proof. Someone mentioned that Q was a BS artist on YouTube and I think he's right.

midnightman
02-11-2018, 02:09 PM
My favorite quote from the Eurweb interview:
"You can't tell me who he f*cked unless you were there. Are you mad because he didn't f*ck you?"

HOT D*MN!!! LMAO ;)

Circa 1824
02-11-2018, 02:20 PM
The Sister needs to relax. Like father like son?

midnightman
02-11-2018, 02:37 PM
The Sister needs to relax. Like father like son?

But not the man spilling the beans? LOL

Really? LOL

marv2
02-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Yeah I know.
But the Pryor and Gaye families are telling him to check himself.
He ain't got proof. Someone mentioned that Q was a BS artist on YouTube and I think he's right.

Tupac said that Quincy Jones asked him to perform oral sex on him when Tupac was dating his daughter. He did not mention that in his Vulture interview.

midnightman
02-11-2018, 03:35 PM
That's what I'm saying. He wants to expose celebrities but he never mentions his own dirt? Uh huh...

smallworld
02-11-2018, 07:37 PM
Did Zeola Gaye call out Janis Gaye over the latter's memoir? What did Zeola have to say about the David Ritz book on Marvin?

midnightman
02-11-2018, 08:27 PM
I remembered this big hubbub about Zeola's book and Janis went public denouncing what Zeola said. Marvin III even went online to deny Zeola's book.

sansradio
02-12-2018, 12:46 AM

Not so fast...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/joe-jackson-insists-michael-jackson-wrote-billie-jean-article-1.3814636

midnightman
02-12-2018, 12:48 AM
^ Well there goes that then.

And I believe Papa Joe's evil ass lol

Q may have produced his albums but Joe was his dad.