PDA

View Full Version : Just once more?

test

arr&bee
02-03-2018, 06:45 PM
I've always hoped that Dennis and Otis would share the stage once more,unfortunately it never happened,so my question is this for anyone who might know,was there any discussion between the Otis and Dennis camps after he left the last time,and before he started his own group about his maybe returning?

floyjoy678
02-03-2018, 06:48 PM
I'd much rather see just Dennis than Dennis and Otis. Otis was clearly the most replaceable out of the group and funnily enough but lasted the longest. In my opinion Otis brought nothing significant to the group and was the one I could have done without.

jboy88
02-03-2018, 06:57 PM
I've always hoped that Dennis and Otis would share the stage once more,unfortunately it never happened,so my question is this for anyone who might know,was there any discussion between the Otis and Dennis camps after he left the last time,and before he started his own group about his maybe returning?

I was hoping for the same thing. I wish they could of had a spot at 2013 Grammys [[when they received the Lifetime Achievement award), with 3 worthy artists joining them for a medley. Similar to when the Four Tops were honored 5 years earlier.

marv2
02-03-2018, 07:31 PM

No. It was extremely the opposite. Otis went to court to get an injunction against Dennis preventing him from using the "The Temptations" in connection with his concerts. I will give you one guess as to where Otis got that idea!