PDA

View Full Version : Diana back at #1 dance

test

daviddh
01-13-2018, 01:59 PM
with Diana back at #1 with her remix of her song Aint No Mountain High Enough.
it got me to thinking with her mass catalogue what other songs could be mined. I prefer to remix songs that were not originally big hits or singles at all firstly but there are a few that got looked over.
what songs would you want remixed or rereleased..
heres my favs

aint been licked or, no one gets the prize
crimes of passion
one love in my lifetime
lovin livin givin
give up or tenderness
not over you yet

PeaceNHarmony
01-13-2018, 03:52 PM
Any of the above, but if I only have one choice I'll take 'One Love'

Mark Desjardines
01-14-2018, 09:24 AM
With Diana hitting a top chart spot again, does she now hold the record for the longevity of the span of years a recording artist has appeared at the number one position?

Bluebrock
01-14-2018, 09:36 AM
with Diana back at #1 with her remix of her song Aint No Mountain High Enough.
it got me to thinking with her mass catalogue what other songs could be mined. I prefer to remix songs that were not originally big hits or singles at all firstly but there are a few that got looked over.
what songs would you want remixed or rereleased..
heres my favs

aint been licked or, no one gets the prize
crimes of passion
one love in my lifetime
lovin livin givin
give up or tenderness
not over you yet

Great choices. I would perhaps add You were the one, top of the world, all night lover, what you gave me , once in the morning, touch by touch, if your not gonna love me right to name but a few of her lesser known songs. I think such a project may well happen, but i suspect it will contain better known songs, and it would not have to coincide with any new material she [[or may not) be currently recording.

daviddh
01-14-2018, 10:23 AM
Bluebrock, I love your choices as well .always thought You Were The One should have been a single back in the day.
I did hear she may be working on new material. not sure how accurate that is but I am hoping. Diana seems like she is in a good place.

reese
01-14-2018, 11:04 AM
With Diana hitting a top chart spot again, does she now hold the record for the longevity of the span of years a recording artist has appeared at the number one position?

I think she and Barbra Streisand might be tied at 52 years. A few months difference might put Diana ahead.

daviddh
01-14-2018, 05:58 PM
any updates on her 90's catalogue reissues