PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson Makes Feinsteins at the Nikko Debut! February 16

test

marv2
01-08-2018, 09:17 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/cabaret/article/Mary-Wilson-Founding-Member-of-The-Supremes-Makes-Feinsteins-at-the-Nikko-Debut-20180104

milven
01-09-2018, 12:00 AM
According to the write up, it appears that she will be combining all her shows doing Supremes' songs, her ballads, and a bit of a lecture or talk about her career.

Now that she is appearing at the SF Feinsteins, I wonder if she will get booked at NYC Feinstein's/54 Below. It is below Studio 54 and kind of reminds me of the old Copa.

This article is very old. Whoever gave Broadway World this article could have at least updated it or edited out old info.

The article still has her rushing to the studio to record that new album that she has been working on for a decade. Thankfully, Mary does not promote that album anymore as if it were about to be released. So it should not have been in this article. But I guess I am being picky about that since Mary's constant promoting of the "coming out next month CD" has annoyed me for a decade.

Hope this booking leads to Mary getting booked into NYC's Feinstein's/54 Below.

marv2
01-09-2018, 10:02 AM
It is a pre-prepared press release. She is going to look and sound great!

luke
01-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Thanks Marv. Great to see Mary continues to entertain all over. I think she’s heading to UK too.

marv2
01-09-2018, 09:45 PM
Thanks Marv. Great to see Mary continues to entertain all over. I think she’s heading to UK too.

I would like to see her in Detroit again. I'd fly there for it. Always a special show when she comes home.