PDA

View Full Version : Trumps Merry Christmas BS

test

Roberta75
12-29-2017, 10:21 PM
If hes ever picked up and read a bible ive a bridge to Bermuda to sell you.

Jerry Oz
12-30-2017, 12:22 AM
This ought to cheer you up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nranUeNkXpM

Roberta75
12-30-2017, 12:57 AM
Priceless Jerry LOLOLOL but hes still a disgusting sexist and racist PIG.

Jerry Oz
12-30-2017, 04:11 AM
Yes. And if there's any justice in this world, he'll one day be a disgusting sexist and racist convict. It's not everybody who can be said to have destroyed the country's worldwide brand in less than a year for profit. He deserves any form of hell he gets for the reckless way in which he has destroyed so many lives due to his greed and animosity toward President Obama, who was the Moron's exact opposite in every manner imaginable. Damn the people who put him office, Russians and Americans alike.

Roberta75
12-30-2017, 11:07 AM
Yes. And if there's any justice in this world, he'll one day be a disgusting sexist and racist convict. It's not everybody who can be said to have destroyed the country's worldwide brand in less than a year for profit. He deserves any form of hell he gets for the reckless way in which he has destroyed so many lives due to his greed and animosity toward President Obama, who was the Moron's exact opposite in every manner imaginable. Damn the people who put him office, Russians and Americans alike.

from your lips to Gods ears. Trump is pure evil and the biggest con artists weve ever seen. His obsession with President Obama is SICK and when I think of the dignified and classy and articulate and decent family we had for 8 years and the sexist and racist and greedy and corrupt pig and his model HO we have in office now I could cry. I pray he doesnt last 4 years and if he does I pray hes a one timer. To all those who voted for him shame on them.

Roberta

sansradio
12-30-2017, 12:54 PM
Did y'all see his Kwanzaa greeting? Sounded like it was written by somebody else. As if his racist ass even knows what Kwanzaa is. Miss me with that bullshit.

PeaceNHarmony
12-30-2017, 01:00 PM
from your lips to Gods ears. Trump is pure evil and the biggest con artists weve ever seen. His obsession with President Obama is SICK and when I think of the dignified and classy and articulate and decent family we had for 8 years and the sexist and racist and greedy and corrupt pig and his model HO we have in office now I could cry. I pray he doesnt last 4 years and if he does I pray hes a one timer. To all those who voted for him shame on them.

Roberta
The djt voters hide behind the veil of 'republican agenda' but in reality support his white supremacy/white nationalistic agenda and will do anything to eradicate the achievements of Obama. Just this week djt fired [[by FedEx letter) ALL members of the White House HIV/AIDS panel and is moving to repeal the Obama environment protections put into effect after the Deepwater Horizon spill.