PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in the Street | The story behind the song

test

marv2
12-28-2017, 03:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvP72TTPEzQ

luke
12-28-2017, 04:24 PM
This was wonderful. Martha as vibrant and joyous as ever! Thanks Marv!

BigAl
12-28-2017, 04:40 PM
Listening to Martha tell her stories never fails to bring a smile to my face. [[She can get very candid sometimes!)

marv2
12-28-2017, 08:20 PM
Listening to Martha tell her stories never fails to bring a smile to my face. [[She can get very candid sometimes!)

I've sat and talked with Martha many times over the years. Candid is an understatement. LOL!!!

marv2
12-28-2017, 08:21 PM
This was wonderful. Martha as vibrant and joyous as ever! Thanks Marv!

You're welcome Luke. Hope you're staying warm. It is freezing here. LOL!

detmotownguy
12-29-2017, 09:19 AM
I've sat and talked with Martha many times over the years. Candid is an understatement. LOL!!!
Oh yes! I used to run into Martha all the time in the renaissance center and talk for a few min. Pretty much to the point. She is a great listener and much charm and class. Thanks for posting the vid. Loved her singing Jimmy Mack and Dancing w/o the music. The star ambassador for the Motown legacy.

BigAl
12-29-2017, 10:29 AM
You got that right! Almost every time I see her she tells me some outrageous stories about herself and her former label-mates, leaving me sometimes horrified and sometimes in hysterics.

marv2
12-30-2017, 01:08 PM
You got that right! Almost every time I see her she tells me some outrageous stories about herself and her former label-mates, leaving me sometimes horrified and sometimes in hysterics.

She is a great, down to Earth lady that I and many people love. Happy New Year!