PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Feb 1, 9P-12M ET: "....if the snow doesn't interfere with...."

test

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 02:32 PM

Hiya, FOLKS! If the snow doesn't interfere with my getting to the station, and the transmitter stays aloft...

It's been a sad period for me and I know many of you with the recent passing of Motown great Gladys Horton. I can't even find words about my feelings of loss...and yet another loss of another member of our Motown family.

But instead of doing a tribute to only Gladys, who clearly deserves more than one of my tributes...I thought that I would pay tribute to Gladys and all the Motown artists we have lost over the years...artists that have meant so much to us...who have brought us joy...who have eased our pain by singing about theirs...and who, on one level, we feel to be part of our own family. So...tonight...a Motown Memorial Tribute...
maybe with sadness...but a whole lot of JOY...and Love...on "Nightflight"....on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org)
Thanks!
John

tomato tom
02-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Hope snow keeps away..Best Always..Paulo xxxx

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Well....THANK you, Paulo! I appreciate that...and to you too! John

miss_lish
02-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Lovely idea MJ; and very appropriate. xo

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks, ML....will we see you tonight?

topdiva1
02-01-2011, 05:15 PM

Hiya, FOLKS! If the snow doesn't interfere with my getting to the station, and the transmitter stays aloft...

It's been a sad period for me and I know many of you with the recent passing of Motown great Gladys Horton. I can't even find words about my feelings of loss...and yet another loss of another member of our Motown family.

But instead of doing a tribute to only Gladys, who clearly deserves more than one of my tributes...I thought that I would pay tribute to Gladys and all the Motown artists we have lost over the years...artists that have meant so much to us...who have brought us joy...who have eased our pain by singing about theirs...and who, on one level, we feel to be part of our own family. So...tonight...a Motown Memorial Tribute...
maybe with sadness...but a whole lot of JOY...and Love...on "Nightflight"....on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org)
Thanks!
John

Gordy ALMOST looks tall in this photo.

With Miss Mary Wilson being among the last of the truly great orginal Motown stars - will you ever - be open and professionally ready to finally do a tribute to her. I understand it is YOUR show - but I just thought I would ask and see if your where that well rounded - I have heard otherwise. So I just thought why not get the answer from the horses mouth, as it were.

jobeterob
02-01-2011, 05:35 PM
I can give lessons for driving in the snow if you want.

Winter tires, keep moving, don't spin.

But if the ground is warm and there's lots of snow, it'll turn to ice where it falls and you're in trouble.

We are back to next to no snow here; if it snows on you, I'll post one of my snow pictures. And unfortunately, I'll be at work until your show is nearly done.

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Gordy ALMOST looks tall in this photo.

With Miss Mary Wilson being among the last of the truly great orginal Motown stars - will you ever - be open and professionally ready to finally do a tribute to her. I understand it is YOUR show - but I just thought I would ask and see if your where that well rounded - I have heard otherwise. So I just thought why not get the answer from the horses mouth, as it were.

Well....FIRST of all...I am NOT a professional...and never claim to be. I am a volunteer at a non-commercial community supported radio station. Secondly, I HAVE paid tribute to Mary...in the context of the Supremes...all six versions of them. So she has gotten MUCH more air time on my show than, say, Lynda, Susaye...or even Scherrie. And lastly, NO one is perfectly well rounded...unless they are a BUBBLE! Hope you'll join us for the Motown Memorial Tribute...so many gone too soon....

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 05:47 PM
I can give lessons for driving in the snow if you want.

Winter tires, keep moving, don't spin.

But if the ground is warm and there's lots of snow, it'll turn to ice where it falls and you're in trouble.

We are back to next to no snow here; if it snows on you, I'll post one of my snow pictures. And unfortunately, I'll be at work until your show is nearly done.

Rob...thanks for you offer...HAH! I should be okay....I have a snappy little Accura that floats on top of the snow like a butterfly....sorry you'll miss the tribute....

miss_lish
02-01-2011, 05:52 PM
MissLish will be in attendance; however, we are experiencing our very own Arctic cold front in Colorado, and it ain't nuthin' nice!

topdiva1
02-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Well....FIRST of all...I am NOT a professional...and never claim to be. I am a volunteer at a non-commercial community supported radio station. Secondly, I HAVE paid tribute to Mary...in the context of the Supremes...all six versions of them. So she has gotten MUCH more air time on my show than, say, Lynda, Susaye...or even Scherrie. And lastly, NO one is perfectly well rounded...unless they are a BUBBLE! Hope you'll join us for the Motown Memorial Tribute...so many gone too soon....

Thank you for the invite - I would not miss it, if possible.

Still I would like your views on Mary Wilson aprt from her long time with various Supreme Groupings - she has been on her own for a while - and I would like to hear what you and your listeners think about Mary Wilson.

Thank you again.

Penny
02-01-2011, 06:29 PM
I am going to tune in tonight Johnny. I was going to start a thread about your show but there has been this guy running around playing thread police. I wasn't sure I should start anything in the Motown section or where ever. He must be the associate SDF site administrator or something. I do know he comes across as nuts.

Anyway I look forward to your program. Sorry the weather is so bad out there. Things are fine in San Diego.:cool:

topdiva1
02-01-2011, 06:32 PM
^Start your thread honey - ignore the thread and spelling police. They are mostly the weird sad satire laced boys from SUPREMESSTIRFRY.

jobeterob
02-01-2011, 06:36 PM
I might be able to catch the last few minutes of your show; I was also going to tell you that I heard our local community radio is now available on podcasts; your market is probably bigger than ours so perhaps you will be able to archive your shows soon.

Someday soon, perhaps you can replay your Jean Terrell or Susaye Greene shows; I think you did a Scherrie Payne one too.

Give Penny's Avon sales a plug; she's a nice girl. We gotta get Diva together with Elegant Soul as they are in very close proximity to each other.

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 06:52 PM
MissLish will be in attendance; however, we are experiencing our very own Arctic cold front in Colorado, and it ain't nuthin' nice!

Great, Miss_L....Hey...I'm sure it's even COLDER where you are!

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 06:54 PM
I am going to tune in tonight Johnny. I was going to start a thread about your show but there has been this guy running around playing thread police. I wasn't sure I should start anything in the Motown section or where ever. He must be the associate SDF site administrator or something. I do know he comes across as nuts.

Anyway I look forward to your program. Sorry the weather is so bad out there. Things are fine in San Diego.:cool:

Penny...so glad you'll be with us! Thanks...but no need to start a thread on the show...I have to put one up anyway...and it might confuse folks...but I appreciate your kindness!

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 06:55 PM
I might be able to catch the last few minutes of your show; I was also going to tell you that I heard our local community radio is now available on podcasts; your market is probably bigger than ours so perhaps you will be able to archive your shows soon.

Someday soon, perhaps you can replay your Jean Terrell or Susaye Greene shows; I think you did a Scherrie Payne one too.

Give Penny's Avon sales a plug; she's a nice girl. We gotta get Diva together with Elegant Soul as they are in very close proximity to each other.

Hope you can get a few minutes of the show in, Rob...it's been a while!

lovechild
02-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Sad but a great idea for the show tonight JP..

I hope you make it to the station safe and sound

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Tony...hey!!! I know what you mean about sadness. But the one solace I have is that the ones that left are somehow together....and what a Motortown Revue THAT must be!
Thanks...I will be careful, daddy.....[[smile)......

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey Johnny, good talking with you my buddy. I've enjoyed tributes to our late Motown legends you've done before and although the subject matter is sad, the music and the memories are always so wonderful that the shows are also joyful celebrations of these talented artists and the indelible marks they have made in the history of music. Music that will live on forever, long after they and we are no longer here.

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey Johnny, good talking with you my buddy. I've enjoyed tributes to our late Motown legends you've done before and although the subject matter is sad, the music and the memories are always so wonderful that the shows are also joyful celebrations of these talented artists and the indelible marks they have made in the history of music. Music that will live on forever, long after they and we are no longer here.

Joseph....good talking with you too, amigo! I couldn't have said the rest of your post better myself....except....one thing.......where are WE going?

JimBagley
02-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Looking forward to the show Johnny. Good luck dealing with the weather and Tony Turner.

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 09:02 PM
....except....one thing.......where are WE going?

To A Go-Go.:cool:

MotownSteve
02-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Hi John,
I'm hearing from the start of the show and multitasking

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Hey Jim and Steve!!!!...and all!

Penny
02-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi Johnny, really sweet music tonight.

patty tomato
02-01-2011, 10:17 PM
hey everybody!!!

Penny
02-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Patty, we missed you last week. Glad to see you made it back!

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Patty....how nice....I think we may be complete....

JimBagley
02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
beautiful show

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 10:29 PM
beautiful show

Thanks Jim.....how ya doing????

MotownSteve
02-01-2011, 10:35 PM
But, here at least, it is not beautiful snow. A lot of ice.

JimBagley
02-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks Jim.....how ya doing????

Ducking and weaving the snow and ice the best I can [[as I am sure you are). Tonight's show is the perfect antidote to the Northeastern Winter Blues.

Penny
02-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Oh yeah "Buttered Popcorn!"

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 10:49 PM
My weather isn't too bad....messy....not icy [[yet)...and we have to wait til tomorrow's uppercut!

MotownSteve
02-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi John, Great song. But he, David Ruffin, did lead on so many.

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 10:54 PM
[[I Know) I'm Losing You! Sounding excellent!!

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Thanks.....

johnjeb
02-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Goodnight John....enjoyed this first hour...time for me to get to bed...it will be up early to shovel more snow and get to work...I hope there's no snow left on the Cape when I arrive this coming Friday night.

MotownSteve
02-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Robert White from the Funk Brothers also died several years ago.

lovechild
02-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Great first hour JP!

hey hey PattiTomato!

lovechild
02-01-2011, 11:03 PM
How about a 3 hours version of All I Do? lol

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Tammi Terrell. ALWAYS the perfect choice! Thanks John:cool:

patty tomato
02-01-2011, 11:07 PM
hey Tony!!

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Goodnight John....enjoyed this first hour...time for me to get to bed...it will be up early to shovel more snow and get to work...I hope there's no snow left on the Cape when I arrive this coming Friday night.

John.....you sneak....listening to the show unbeknowst to me...glad to have you ...but only briefly....HAAA....NO SNOW ON THE CAPE!

G'night, John!

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 11:14 PM
It must be magic. Indeed it must. The magic of music.

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Great first hour JP!

hey hey PattiTomato!

Tone...some of these songs I could put on an endless loop...thanks!

lovechild
02-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Teena Gone Way Too Soon :[[

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Teena's "Lady T" was produced by Richard Rudolph, the late Minnie Ripterton's husband.

midnight johnny
02-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Oooppps...think I was wrong, Joseph...I'll try it again when this is done....

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Yes, "Old Love [[Let's Try It Again)" is one of my all time favorite songs. This version is the slower original version, that was pulled and then sped up. Like "Shop Around"

sophisticated_soul
02-01-2011, 11:41 PM
I love "One Block From Heaven" too, but you were right the first time with "Old Love"! Thanks!

lovechild
02-02-2011, 12:01 AM
JP I agree that the Barbara Randolph song is My Place

JimBagley
02-02-2011, 12:09 AM
I gotta sign off now. Really enjoyed tonight's show. Thanks Johnny. Goodnight everyone.

Jim

sophisticated_soul
02-02-2011, 12:19 AM
I gotta sign off now. Really enjoyed tonight's show. Thanks Johnny. Goodnight everyone.

Jim

Goodnight Jim.

jobeterob
02-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Hey, just tuned in and I get to hear Irene Ryan. Awesome.

"Don't tell me that child ain't sick; nobody makes a noise like that on purpose."

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 12:22 AM

Jim

Jim thanks so much...great your being here!! Have a great week too!

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey, just tuned in and I get to hear Irene Ryan. Awesome.

"Don't tell me that child ain't sick; nobody makes a noise like that on purpose."

HAAAAAAAAA...great line....Rob...glad you made it!

Penny
02-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Great show Johnny. I have to go now but just wanted to say thank you and I will look forward to next week. Stay warm and stay safe.

lovechild
02-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Wow this Mercy Mercy Me is Beautiful!

jobeterob
02-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Yes, Granny said that with a lot of pzazz, zip and flair.........the episode was Jed's Dilemna, on Youtube, easily.

Did Penny's Avon get a plug?

Awesome version of Mercy Mercy Me..........reminds me of his P U S H Expo version.

MotownSteve
02-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi John,
I knew it was her but did not know her real name.

sophisticated_soul
02-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Goodnight Penny.

jobeterob
02-02-2011, 12:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Z2IUcEJG0

For anyone that wants to remember Irene Ryan, she is at her best in this episode.

I love her as much as John.

lovechild
02-02-2011, 12:39 AM
I love this LoveChild..thanks

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Great show Johnny. I have to go now but just wanted to say thank you and I will look forward to next week. Stay warm and stay safe.

Penny...thanks...have a wonderful week......you stay warm too...what am I saying...you're in San Diego! [[smile)

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Wow this Mercy Mercy Me is Beautiful!

Truly lovely....

jobeterob
02-02-2011, 12:43 AM
These are some awesome songs; it's been a while since I've listened to With You I'm Born Again; I always forget Syreeta did have a huge American hit. A great Love Child too. Motown is so great.

I'm very grateful whenever Berry Gordy speaks about each of his artists when they slip away on us.........like Michael, Teena, and now Gladys.

jobeterob
02-02-2011, 12:48 AM
You know I'm very out of the loop, and I love laughing and being a "peckerhead".............................and I know you've had suggestions early on for what kind of shows you should do...............

And John, you can be a very bad dude sometimes, I heard you snickering on here.....

So here's my suggestion for a show: Diana Ross and Everybody But the Supremes; all the songs with No Supremes, just Andantes and Originals and Contours and Temptations and Lionel and Michael and Marvin.

Your show is going to called "Dedicated to .............................. well, I'll let you fill in the blank!

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Yes, Granny said that with a lot of pzazz, zip and flair.........the episode was Jed's Dilemna, on Youtube, easily.

Did Penny's Avon get a plug?

Awesome version of Mercy Mercy Me..........reminds me of his P U S H Expo version.

I can't plug on this station...

MotownSteve
02-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Another great show John. And a great closing song. Good night all.

lovechild
02-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Thank you John for a wonderful tribute tonight!

Have a good week and stay safe and warm everyone

sophisticated_soul
02-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Wonderful show, Johnny. Thanks. Thanks everyone. Nytol.

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 12:58 AM
These are some awesome songs; it's been a while since I've listened to With You I'm Born Again; I always forget Syreeta did have a huge American hit. A great Love Child too. Motown is so great.

I'm very grateful whenever Berry Gordy speaks about each of his artists when they slip away on us.........like Michael, Teena, and now Gladys.

Thanks Rob!

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Another great show John. And a great closing song. Good night all.

Steve and Joseph and Tony and Penny and Patty and Jim and Miss_Lish and Rob...thanks so much....do stay safe and warm......

midnight johnny
02-02-2011, 01:35 AM
You know I'm very out of the loop, and I love laughing and being a "peckerhead".............................and I know you've had suggestions early on for what kind of shows you should do...............

And John, you can be a very bad dude sometimes, I heard you snickering on here.....

So here's my suggestion for a show: Diana Ross and Everybody But the Supremes; all the songs with No Supremes, just Andantes and Originals and Contours and Temptations and Lionel and Michael and Marvin.

Your show is going to called "Dedicated to .............................. well, I'll let you fill in the blank!

man....I'm at a loss.....

topdiva1
02-02-2011, 07:04 PM

You show was good - However I cannot see how one would do a show on Diana Ross and not mention The Supremes. Miss Ross was just another Supreme - before Gordy and his Motown machine feel in love with her and made her into Diana Ross.

Be fair people without Florence Ballard and Mary Wilson we may not have know the girl they all called Diane Ross - give the others some credit as well.

theboyfromxtown
02-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Rob

You are so naughty sometimes...dangling carrots like that! *smile*

I don't believe anyone can talk about Motown, with sincerity, if they exclude the Supremes. It wasn't just about music, certainly not in Europe, the Supremes and their Motown music opened up avenues outside music that might still have been closed.

theboyfromxtown
02-02-2011, 07:29 PM
JohnP

Midnight Johnny, stay away from that.......Rob.....! And call your programme as you decide, but just keep on doing them!

*smile*

topdiva1
02-02-2011, 07:41 PM
JohnP

Midnight Johnny, stay away from that.......Rob.....! And call your programme as you decide, but just keep on doing them!

*smile*

And I agree - program as you see fit.

SMILE!!!!!!

jobeterob
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Now, fellas..........John got the dangled carrot, privately!

And while you could do a Diana Ross show, it would certainly have Supremes.

The only reason we would ever entertain a Supremeless show that included The Queen would be to upset the populace; and we'd upset them in a good way, so they'd become even more rabid.

It's all a good thing.

midnight johnny
02-03-2011, 08:34 AM
You show was good - However I cannot see how one would do a show on Diana Ross and not mention The Supremes. Miss Ross was just another Supreme - before Gordy and his Motown machine feel in love with her and made her into Diana Ross.

Be fair people without Florence Ballard and Mary Wilson we may not have know the girl they all called Diane Ross - give the others some credit as well.

Of course...a tribute to Diana without mentioning the Supremes is a bit ridiculous. And, of course, without Flo and Mary there history may have changed in some fashion.

midnight johnny
02-03-2011, 08:36 AM
JohnP

*smile*

John...I will....thank you. I would still love to have YOU on for an interview [[smile).

midnight johnny
02-03-2011, 08:38 AM

The only reason we would ever entertain a Supremeless show that included The Queen would be to upset the populace; and we'd upset them in a good way, so they'd become even more rabid.

It's all a good thing.

Rob...Rob...Rob...I bet you LOVE poking pigs in a pen with a stick.

topdiva1
02-03-2011, 09:28 AM

It's all a good thing.

It cannot possibly be a good thing to make iconicpuff and his dogs any more rabid then they are. Leave that to iconicpuff over at the site he calls himself themoderator of - under a different name of course - SUPREMESTIRFRY - and I no longer wonder why he swears that I am Tony Turner. As if that Diva would even glance at him - or maybe if Turner did - iconicpuff would turn to stone and leave us all alone - as his goal is to ruin Ralpht and this site.

NEVER HAPPEN

topdiva1
02-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Although The Three Degrees is not a Motown group - but, since they have been great friends with Diana Ross over many years - would you ever do something - even a mini review/interview about them, if you have not already done so.

Thanks

midnight johnny
02-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Although The Three Degrees is not a Motown group - but, since they have been great friends with Diana Ross over many years - would you ever do something - even a mini review/interview about them, if you have not already done so.

Thanks

I have and I do.....

jobeterob
02-03-2011, 12:22 PM
As Irene Ryan would have said with a twinkle in her eyes............I knew I liked those Three Degrees. I will have to learn some of their songs besides When Will I See You Again.

Pigs? In a pen? Well I never saw it that way, but of course. A taser would be way more fun.

Debating a lawyer is futile; it never ends; that's what they are all about. But it's kind of the same with journalists.

Tony, you guys all seem to know each other; sadly or fortunately, I dont know any of you except a few that I've met on SD. I guess I'm lucky maybe?? But I dont know the history. I have heard there was huge jealousy of people like Motown Fan [[who doesn't come here anymore) because he had actual contact with people at Motown and got all the fan goodies and was well liked. It's been suggested I join Soul Source and Motown Treasures and this Stir Fry affair but there's enough call for my taser here.

Penny
02-03-2011, 01:48 PM
This thread is about the music and a wonderful radio show. Why try to hijack it TopDIVA? I don't get it!

topdiva1
02-03-2011, 02:39 PM
I have and I do.....

Great Thanks.

topdiva1
02-03-2011, 02:41 PM
This thread is about the music and a wonderful radio show. Why try to hijack it TopDIVA? I don't get it!

I did not know Avon was popular in Europe - and who mentioned the word hijack - that is a stirfry term - stop your claws are showing again - even under your NEW NAME here, my dear.

topdiva1
02-03-2011, 02:44 PM
As Irene Ryan would have said with a twinkle in her eyes............I knew I liked those Three Degrees. I will have to learn some of their songs besides When Will I See You Again.

Pigs? In a pen? Well I never saw it that way, but of course. A taser would be way more fun.

Debating a lawyer is futile; it never ends; that's what they are all about. But it's kind of the same with journalists.

Tony, you guys all seem to know each other; sadly or fortunately, I dont know any of you except a few that I've met on SD. I guess I'm lucky maybe?? But I dont know the history. I have heard there was huge jealousy of people like Motown Fan [[who doesn't come here anymore) because he had actual contact with people at Motown and got all the fan goodies and was well liked. It's been suggested I join Soul Source and Motown Treasures and this Stir Fry affair but there's enough call for my taser here.

As an attorney you should know better - and your case load must be very lite - and as for calling me Tony all the time - it was cute at first - but now legally boring.

midnight johnny
02-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Ok, folks. PLEASE do not use the "Nightflight" threads for this kind of skullduggery. I welcome ALL listeners who enjoy the music of the Motown family or whomEVER I am playing. I welcome listeners even if they have a second or a third name. I only would like folks to be civil and friendly...and it's getting close to the border. I'm sure there are other threads where some of this can be worked out...or even private messages so that others don't have to a party to issues that have nothing to do withthem or what goes on here. I would truly appreciate it. And Rob...you know I like you...but please don't unnecessarliy fan flames here. Thanks ALL! John

jobeterob
02-03-2011, 07:24 PM
I only drop in between clients, usually with my flamethrower and taser at the ready.

But I'm zipping them up, putting them away...........and doing as JP asks.

Hey, I didn't participate in the 3 Degrees threads; I couldn't even understand what they were about. It wasn't me..............really.

midnight johnny
02-04-2011, 02:15 AM
I only drop in between clients, usually with my flamethrower and taser at the ready.

But I'm zipping them up, putting them away...........and doing as JP asks.

Hey, I didn't participate in the 3 Degrees threads; I couldn't even understand what they were about. It wasn't me..............really.

Thanks, Mister....

topdiva1
02-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Ok, folks. PLEASE do not use the "Nightflight" threads for this kind of skullduggery. I welcome ALL listeners who enjoy the music of the Motown family or whomEVER I am playing. I welcome listeners even if they have a second or a third name. I only would like folks to be civil and friendly...and it's getting close to the border. I'm sure there are other threads where some of this can be worked out...or even private messages so that others don't have to a party to issues that have nothing to do withthem or what goes on here. I would truly appreciate it. And Rob...you know I like you...but please don't unnecessarliy fan flames here. Thanks ALL! John

I understand - sorry.

midnight johnny
02-04-2011, 01:27 PM
topdiva...thanks!