PDA

View Full Version : Tracee Ellis Ross' Faux Children's Book 'The Handsy Man'

test

PeaceNHarmony
12-07-2017, 06:42 AM
Funny lady - really has created a career for herself!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/tracee-ellis-ross-shows-handsy-man-sexual-harassment-book-article-1.3680778

nathanj06
12-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Perfect! Tracee is exceptional.

jobeterob
12-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Tracee has become a major star and the AMA’s were a landmark in that development

PeaceNHarmony
12-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Tracee has become a major star and the AMA’s were a landmark in that development
... and the Kimmel hosting - she's really come into her own and it's great to see. Quite a lady.

temptationsfan500
12-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Her book is being released through Motown? She's a talented comedienne but shouldn't this thread and others worshipping children of Motown stars who aren't directly carrying on their parent's Motown musical legacy [[like Paul Williams, Jr. and Lawrence Payton, Jr.) be better placed in the Clubhouse or some other sub forum here that should be focussed on the music?

vgalindo
12-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Her book is being released through Motown? She's a talented comedienne but shouldn't this thread and others worshipping children of Motown stars who aren't directly carrying on their parent's Motown musical legacy [[like Paul Williams, Jr. and Lawrence Payton, Jr.) be better placed in the Clubhouse or some other sub forum here that should be focussed on the music?
No she is the daughter of one of Motowns biggest superstars. I think it should be ok to discuss Tracee in the Motown forum.

jobucats
12-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Until a detailed list of rules and regulations is provided that would rule her ineligible to be discussed, I would say “No” to your question.

jobeterob
12-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Perhaps it is okay to be here if the children are not worshipped and I definitely don't worship Diana let alone her children - but I think she's a music icon and raised a great family

TheMotownManiac
12-14-2017, 01:19 AM
Tracee was on The Big Event in '77 which Motown produced. She qualifies enough for this simple thread.

PeaceNHarmony
12-14-2017, 07:50 PM
Tracee was on The Big Event in '77 which Motown produced. She qualifies enough for this simple thread.
This. And, Thanks! What an idiotic argument though.