PDA

View Full Version : Tommy debarge book

test

glencro
12-01-2017, 01:02 PM
I knew that Bunny and Mama DeBarge had books out but I had no idea that Tommy released one in 2012. I've read a few excepts and he speaks VERY openly and candidly about the sexual abuse from his brother Bobby, his opportunist and narcissistic mother and extremely disturbing and dysfunctional childhood. I always thought that there was something about Mama DeBarge that I couldn't quite put my finger on but he really confirmed it in his assessment of her. Basically he stated that whichever child had the most money at the time was the one that he gravitated to and how she was always concerned with his image.

https://www.amazon.com/Therell-Never-Be-Story-Forgiveness/dp/0981736211

nativeNY63
07-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Worth a re-read. With all things DeBarges on TV. Was it true that Bunny died? Heard that rumor in the late 80's.

sansradio
07-01-2019, 03:21 PM
Worth a re-read. With all things DeBarges on TV. Was it true that Bunny died? Heard that rumor in the late 80's.

No, Bunny is still with us.

jboy88
07-01-2019, 04:23 PM

Bobby’s the one that passed away. The rest of the DeBarges are still with us. Albeit, some of them [[including Tommy) aren’t in the best of health.

midnightman
07-01-2019, 06:31 PM
I read Tommy sexually abused his daughter for years. She talked about it on a video posted on YouTube. I saw it on Lipstick Alley. When I find it, I'll post it here.