PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Diana Will Be Available on CD as will a Bonus Holiday CD

test

jobeterob
11-30-2017, 02:30 PM
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/11/30/1212175/0/en/Diana-Ross-Introduces-Diamond-Diana-Her-New-Fragrance.html

PeaceNHarmony
11-30-2017, 02:50 PM
Interesting, if a tad confusing. I guess the bonus CD contains the holiday songs mentioned? Will be interested to see how this fragrance sells. Kinda odd that there is no mention of the various perfume notes it contains. Whatevs. At this point in Diana's life she's allowed to do what she wants.

reese
11-30-2017, 03:18 PM
Interesting, if a tad confusing. I guess the bonus CD contains the holiday songs mentioned? Will be interested to see how this fragrance sells. Kinda odd that there is no mention of the various perfume notes it contains. Whatevs. At this point in Diana's life she's allowed to do what she wants.

It sounds like the bonus holiday cd is her A VERY SPECIAL SEASON cd from 1994, which was never released in the US.

Circa 1824
11-30-2017, 04:43 PM
At this point in Diana's life she's allowed to do what she wants.[/QUOTE]

No, if she has investors, she has to do what is right for the collective group.

jobeterob
11-30-2017, 06:15 PM
Unless the controlling investors are her and the family.

marybrewster
11-30-2017, 10:35 PM
Diamond Diana Diana Ross 3.4 fl. oz. Eau de Parfum
Set the stage for a memorable evening with this sensual fragrance from legendary singer Diana Ross. The soulful, sophisticated scent transports your senses to the golden moments of a precious past, while its evocative notes create a powerful aura that's perfect for making new memories. Spotlight, please.

What You Get

3.4 fl. oz. Diamond Diana Eau de Parfum

Fragrance Notes
Top: Crisp greens, mandarin orange, bergamot, lemon and apricot
Middle: Exotic spice blend, coriander, orange blossom, jasmine, sandalwood and black rose
Base: Cedarwood, amber, musk, incense, vanilla and vetiver

longtimefan
11-30-2017, 11:40 PM
Is the Christmas CD being reissued? It came out in the 90s.

jobeterob
12-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Who knows? Guess we have to wait and see

Boogiedown
12-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Unless the controlling investors are her and the family.
I suspect this is the likely scenario. Cash in on that name anyway you still can "kids"!

temptationsfan500
12-01-2017, 01:14 PM
I suspect this is the likely scenario. Cash in on that name anyway you still can "kids"!

I think Diana Ross may be using her family to improve her image. If what you say is true and if what i say is true then they're using each other. That's a happy family.

reese
12-04-2017, 03:39 PM
https://www.hsn.com/shop/diana-ross/18345

PeaceNHarmony
12-04-2017, 05:05 PM
https://www.hsn.com/shop/diana-ross/18345
I see - so it's a separate 6-track cd with the Christmas songs - nice.

PeaceNHarmony
12-04-2017, 05:06 PM
I think Diana Ross may be using her family to improve her image. If what you say is true and if what i say is true then they're using each other. That's a happy family.
... and I think you people who have this compulsive need to denigrate a woman really need to find something more constructive to do with your time.

jobeterob
12-04-2017, 07:47 PM
I read what Reese posted.

If you buy the CD that way, you get 6 Bonus Tracks and they are the Christmas songs - I think previously released, as follows:

What the World Needs Now
Wonderful Christmastime
Winter Wonderland
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Silent Night
Ave Maria

djessie
12-08-2017, 11:19 AM
I read what Reese posted.

If you buy the CD that way, you get 6 Bonus Tracks and they are the Christmas songs - I think previously released, as follows:

What the World Needs Now
Wonderful Christmastime
Winter Wonderland
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Silent Night
Ave Maria

Great, just bought the combo on e-bay. It would have been cool though if the bonus CD had been all the new remixes of ANMHE. But I'm just thrilled that the new collection is being made available on CD.

jobeterob
12-08-2017, 01:28 PM
So does this mean the perfume won't be sold anymore? And the CD will need to be bought off Ebay? Is it available anywhere else?

PeaceNHarmony
12-08-2017, 01:43 PM
So does this mean the perfume won't be sold anymore? And the CD will need to be bought off Ebay? Is it available anywhere else?
A quick look at the HSN website shows the CD set still buy-able for $16.95 & free ship, but the perfume is sold out. If deemed successful I imaging HSN will re-introduce it, perhaps with an expanded product line.

Jimi LaLumia
12-08-2017, 06:37 PM
keeping up with the times, Diamond Diana should also get a limited Diamond Clear Vinyl pressing as well..

PeaceNHarmony
12-08-2017, 08:34 PM
keeping up with the times, Diamond Diana should also get a limited Diamond Clear Vinyl pressing as well..
Love it - from your lips!

Circa 1824
12-08-2017, 11:00 PM
So does this mean the perfume won't be sold anymore?

Any product's success rests in future sales. I am sure it will be available for decades IF the demand is there. Might there be a perfume launched later? Perfume is much more expensive and lasts longer than eau de parfum.

We know how many of her product sold, but we don't know how many are unsold and still sitting in the warehouse. Not sure if HSN is thrilled with the sales figures or not.

jobeterob
12-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Any product's success rests in future sales. I am sure it will be available for decades IF the demand is there. Might there be a perfume launched later? Perfume is much more expensive and lasts longer than eau de parfum.

We know how many of her product sold, but we don't know how many are unsold and still sitting in the warehouse. Not sure if HSN is thrilled with the sales figures or not.

Didn’t know this kind of thing

Interesting that you can still get the CD; I should do that

vgalindo
12-09-2017, 03:20 AM

Well this doesn't make since. Why would HSN say it's sold out and not selling more if they have more sitting in a warehouse?

Circa 1824
12-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Well this doesn't make since. Why would HSN say it's sold out and not selling more if they have more sitting in a warehouse?

What sold out? The roller was available the next day on the website. FYI, “sell-outs” on tv shopping are used to create urgency and excitement, and they are often not real. Often the products mysteriously are available hours after the broadcast.

Roberta75
12-09-2017, 09:26 AM

Consider the source mydear.

Jimi LaLumia
12-09-2017, 10:38 AM
I told you all that the haters heads would explode as a result of all this SuperStar activity! and the CD is available everywhere,as a regular release, digital download as well, and I'm petitioning for that vinyl; the Mountain Remix from the album is now Top Ten on the Billboard Dance Singles chart! Merry Ross-Mas!

vgalindo
12-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Consider the source mydear.
So true Roberta. LOL

vgalindo
12-09-2017, 01:40 PM
What sold out? The roller was available the next day on the website. FYI, “sell-outs” on tv shopping are used to create urgency and excitement, and they are often not real. Often the products mysteriously are available hours after the broadcast.

Well go to their website and the rollerball and perfume are both sold out! So HSN should be very happy with the sales. Why all the hate?

sansradio
12-09-2017, 01:54 PM
We just checked: The eau de parfum is back in stock.

PeaceNHarmony
12-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Well go to their website and the rollerball and perfume are both sold out! So HSN should be very happy with the sales. Why all the hate?
... because it's another success for Diana Ross, and not ... another ... Supreme. Sad but so.

vgalindo
12-09-2017, 04:50 PM
We just checked: The eau de parfum is back in stock.
I just checked. It still says sold out. Only Cd available.