PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson and Berry Gordy Go Bowling for Charity!

test

marv2
11-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Their Detroit roots are showing.........LOL!

https://www.eurweb.com/2017/11/motown-legends-berry-gordy-and-mary-wilson-bowl-for-fun-and-charity-eur-exclusive/

TomatoTom123
11-30-2017, 07:26 PM
OH MY, as soon as I saw the name 'Karla Gordy Bristol' my brain went into overdrive trying to piece things together... and then I saw the picture... it’s Johnny Bristol's daughter of course!!!! How great. Thanks for sharing Marv.

marv2
11-30-2017, 08:34 PM
OH MY, as soon as I saw the name 'Karla Gordy Bristol' my brain went into overdrive trying to piece things together... and then I saw the picture... it’s Johnny Bristol's daughter of course!!!! How great. Thanks for sharing Marv.

You are welcome.
Karla is a friend of mine. Yes she is the daughter of the Legendary Johnny Bristol and the most wonderful, Iris Gordy.

detmotownguy
11-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Thanks so much Marv! Makes me feel good to see Motowners still getting together and doing good! Seems like Mary and Scherrie get along real good. Be so cool if MSS would regroup for a few shows.

marv2
11-30-2017, 09:37 PM
Thanks so much Marv! Makes me feel good to see Motowners still getting together and doing good! Seems like Mary and Scherrie get along real good. Be so cool if MSS would regroup for a few shows.

You're welcome. Yes, they all do get along very well. Maybe except one who has forgotten their roots...........

marv2
11-30-2017, 09:49 PM

If MSS should regroup for even one night it will be a hit! They should record it for a live CD.

Roberta75
11-30-2017, 10:13 PM
You're welcome. Yes, they all do get along very well. Maybe except one who has forgotten their roots...........

Thats not a nice thing to say about Jean Terrell. :rolleyes:

RanRan79
12-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Thats not a nice thing to say about Jean Terrell. :rolleyes:

And here I was thinking he was talking about Barbara. Go figure.