PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Diana

test

vgalindo
10-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Diana Ross has a new fragrance coming out this fall. I bet it smells real nice.

RanRan79
10-22-2017, 09:55 PM
That's great news. I always thought she should get into stuff like this. I'm surprised she doesn't have a clothing line, being the fashion icon that she is. Maybe this is the first step to something along those lines. Anyway, if Diamond Diana smells good, it might make a good present this Christmas for my mama.

vgalindo
10-22-2017, 10:59 PM
That's great news. I always thought she should get into stuff like this. I'm surprised she doesn't have a clothing line, being the fashion icon that she is. Maybe this is the first step to something along those lines. Anyway, if Diamond Diana smells good, it might make a good present this Christmas for my mama.
I agree I was just thinking on who I could buy this for Xmas. Years ago my mom loved Elizabeth Taylors White Diamond.

jobeterob
10-23-2017, 02:33 PM
Out of the blue again, there seems to be a burst of activity on many fronts - Vegas, this, American Music Awards

Bluebrock
10-24-2017, 03:00 AM
Out of the blue again, there seems to be a burst of activity on many fronts - Vegas, this, American Music Awards
She is merely doing what she wants when she wants. She is happy and contented. Good luck to her.

PeaceNHarmony
10-25-2017, 07:55 AM
Well. I MUST say. Many years ago, at one of Diana's multi-date sold-out engagements in the NY area, she paused to hug me whilst walking up an aisle, and the lady smelled FABULOUS!

LoveSupreme
11-23-2017, 10:30 PM
Miss Ross' management company, RTC filed a trademark application for DIAMOND DIANA - DIANA ROSS on March 22, 2017. The DIAMOND DIANA brand is a lifestyle brand and will include apparel, home decor, furnishings, etc. The perfume is it's first release.

jobeterob
11-24-2017, 01:08 AM
Miss Ross' management company, RTC filed a trademark application for DIAMOND DIANA - DIANA ROSS on March 22, 2017. The DIAMOND DIANA brand is a lifestyle brand and will include apparel, home decor, furnishings, etc. The perfume is it's first release.

Super.............

BigAl
11-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Back in 1966, she signed a tourbook for me and for weeks afterward you could smell her perfume on the pen! It was really weird, to be honest.

sansradio
11-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Back in 1966, she signed a tourbook for me and for weeks afterward you could smell her perfume on the pen! It was really weird, to be honest.

Jungle Gardenia! They say you could tell she was coming or had been around by its lingering in the air.