PDA

View Full Version : Ross Re-inks With Wynn For February Return

test

TheMotownManiac
10-19-2017, 09:12 PM
Evidently everyone involved is happy as this not her usual M.O. to sign and announce a return a week into a mini-residency. She’s thinner, sounds wonderful, looks fab and seems to be having a great time. This is great news to follow the good news of Susaye returning to the supremes[[ish) ��

luke
10-19-2017, 10:55 PM
I don’t understand the first sentence of your post but I saw a recent clip of her performing and she did look and sound much better.

jobeterob
10-19-2017, 11:42 PM
I don’t understand the first sentence of your post but I saw a recent clip of her performing and she did look and sound much better.

He's saying she wouldn't normally re-sign in the first week of a current residency. So everyone must be very happy with how things are going.

PeaceNHarmony
10-20-2017, 07:26 AM
He's saying she wouldn't normally re-sign in the first week of a current residency. So everyone must be very happy with how things are going.
Especially the audiences! Great news for Diana fans.

lakedistrictlad1
10-20-2017, 11:24 AM
Especially the audiences! Great news for Diana fans.

Or not great news. Depending on your viewpoint. All this time Diana is in super fine voice and she's NOT making a recording is deeply frustrating to us overseas fans.

jobeterob
10-20-2017, 01:24 PM
I think the odds of many new recordings are slim. What I hear is that any money that is being made is being made from concerts and appearances and bookings. Recordings are a loss leader and with so many under her belt, she doesn't need it for her concerts.

I do agree, it would be very nice to have one more.

RanRan79
10-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Or not great news. Depending on your viewpoint. All this time Diana is in super fine voice and she's NOT making a recording is deeply frustrating to us overseas fans.

It's frustrating for us US fans too Lake, but I imagine even more so for you guys if she's not currently performing outside of this country.