PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Wonder Takes a Knee for America

test

jobeterob
09-24-2017, 01:56 AM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stevie-wonder-takes-a-knee-for-america-at-nyc-concert/

Motown Eddie
09-24-2017, 06:33 AM
Just read about this on another site. All I can say is AMEN STEVIE. Stevie Wonder always gets it right. Thanks for sharing Jobeterob.

Jimi LaLumia
09-24-2017, 08:50 AM
#Motown4Ever

marv2
09-24-2017, 10:22 AM
Good for Stevie, but it has to be disheartening to him and many others that in 2017 he still has to speak out against racism. Heck, his first national hit "Finger Tips" was on the air in 1963 around the same time Dr. Martin Luther King Jr led the March on Washington. "How long, not long"..........

sansradio
09-24-2017, 12:38 PM
God bless Stevie for this. I meant to post this story last night.

thanxal
09-24-2017, 02:50 PM
GOOD. FOR. HIM. Trump did nothing but try to stir division and racial hatred. The WORST president in the modern era, if not ever!

RanRan79
09-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Stevie proving that he's a legend beyond music. So glad he's not afraid to continue to stand [[or kneel) for liberty and justice.

DJMoch
09-24-2017, 03:49 PM
GOOD. FOR. HIM. Trump did nothing but try to stir division and racial hatred. The WORST president in the modern era, if not ever!

I definitely rank 45 as the worst president of all time, and riding high on the "worst human being to have ever walked the Earth" [[definitely not #1, but he's definitely in the top 10 I would think.)

As for Stevie's kneeling protest, good on him! He's such a Wonderful [[pun intended) human being.

milven
09-24-2017, 06:41 PM
good. For. Him. Trump did nothing but try to stir division and racial hatred. The worst president in the modern era, if not ever!

ever......

TheMotownManiac
09-24-2017, 06:51 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth…… It's wonderful that he did it, but it's hideous that he had to……I hope this mobilizes all people for equality to work 10 times harder to defeat these people in the coming election's… And especially, get every single minority below the Mason-Dixon line registered to vote…… Republicans have redistricted so horribly and shamelessly and ILLEGALLY that it will take decades to undo the damage of the black vote in this country.

=marv2;415017]Good for Stevie, but it has to be disheartening to him and many others that in 2017 he still has to speak out against racism. Heck, his first national hit "Finger Tips" was on the air in 1963 around the same time Dr. Martin Luther King Jr led the March on Washington. "How long, not long"..........[/QUOTE]