PDA

View Full Version : Sister Act reunion

test

luke
09-14-2017, 01:24 PM
Today on the View. Great fun with Whoopi again directing the nuns [[some from the original cast, some new) in I Will Follow Him. Pic from movie showed Charlotte Crossley and Jennifer Lewis who Whoopi talked about but surprisingly they didn't appear. Cathy Najimy and Wendy Makenna did! Very enjoyable. I'm sure it will be on you tube

thommg
09-14-2017, 01:27 PM
Today on the View. Great fun with Whoopi again directing the nuns [[some from the original cast, some new) in I Will Follow Him. Pic from movie showed Carlotta Crossley and Jennifer Lewis who Whoopi talked about but surprisingly they didn't appear. Cathy Nijamy and Wendy did! Very enjoyable. I'm sure it will be on you tube

Not sure why Charlotte Crossley didn't appear, but Jenifer Lewis is filming Blackish in Los Angeles and probably couldn't get away.

luke
09-14-2017, 01:28 PM
Harvey Keitel showed up saying "when Whoopi calls I come"! And nice taped message from Maggie Smith!

smallworld
09-18-2017, 07:47 PM
How odd that they had Andrea Robinson appear and she only sang one line of her solo. Robinson dubbed Makenna in the movie.

Perhaps Charlotte Crossley wasn't asked to appear in deference to Marc Shaiman. They got into it over extending marriage rights to same sex couples a few years ago.