PDA

View Full Version : Seabear Studios - www.seabear.se

test

woodward
08-27-2017, 06:12 PM
I have been trying unsuccessfully for over a week now attempting g to access the www.seabear.se website from Sweden that Lars Nillson is in charge of.

Have any other MF members accessed the site within the last two weeks or so? Historically, in the past, I could go for a couple of days without being able to access it, but never for this long a period of time. I hope it has not been discontinued. It is a valuable source of information.

copley
08-27-2017, 07:46 PM
I can't access it either. I have known it to go AWOL in the past!

TomatoTom123
08-27-2017, 08:19 PM
Oh, I can't get into it either. I hope it's alright. Great scans and discographical [[is that a word?) info. :)

woodward
08-28-2017, 08:11 AM
Oh, I can't get into it either. I hope it's alright. Great scans and discographical [[is that a word?) info. :)

I don't think so but I am no expert by any means. I normally speak in terms of discography or the plural discographies. I never heard it used that way.

Do we have any members who are friends of Lars who could inquire of him? I don't know how to contact him.

Motown Eddie
08-28-2017, 08:54 AM
I have been trying unsuccessfully for over a week now attempting g to access the www.seabear.se [[http://www.seabear.se) website from Sweden that Lars Nillson is in charge of.

Have any other MF members accessed the site within the last two weeks or so? Historically, in the past, I could go for a couple of days without being able to access it, but never for this long a period of time. I hope it has not been discontinued. It is a valuable source of information.

I just tried and failed too. As others have said, I hope this is a temporary situation because it is an excellent site for Motown [[and Detroit Soul) collectors.

lg_nilsson
08-28-2017, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the update.
I have a major server problem. I have to close down the server and move all info to är new webserver. I will be back in town in a couople of days and hope it will be solved before the weekend.

Best
Lars

copley
08-28-2017, 11:49 AM
Thanks Lars :D

Motown Eddie
09-01-2017, 03:57 PM
It's Back Now! As Lars had said in his post, it was a server problem and now they're back in business.

copley
09-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Motown Eddie :)

Motown Eddie
09-06-2017, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Motown Eddie :)

You're Welcome Copley, however, I just checked [[on Wednesday morning) and the site is down again. Seems like things are going to be 'touch & go' until all the technical issues are resolved at Seabear.

144man
09-06-2017, 02:43 PM
The site is back up again now.