PDA

View Full Version : Supremes He's All I Got

test

aarondillon2011@gmail.com
08-26-2017, 01:12 PM
Would someone be able to take the instrumental break from the alternate version recently released on the Supremes A Go-Go Expanded and insert it into the album version? Or is that too complicated?

brothadc
08-27-2017, 06:45 AM
That in and of itself would not be complicated, but the mixes would not match up. The original album mix is in mono, the I Hear A Symphony Expanded Edition mix is a nice stereo mix, but the alternate vocal mix is a different stereo mix that was a bit less creative, plus the overall sound of basically the entire A' Go-Go Expanded Edition is a little bit lackluster as compared to previous releases of the album.

sansradio
08-27-2017, 08:57 AM
...the overall sound of basically the entire A' Go-Go Expanded Edition is a little bit lackluster as compared to previous releases of the album.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Amid all the excitement and praise [[deservedly so) on this Forum, I thought I'd be burned at the stake for being underwhelmed at its sound quality.

aarondillon2011@gmail.com
08-27-2017, 09:17 AM
I was hoping I could do that with Nothing But Heartaches but the mixes for the album and the unreleased mix from the expanded version are way too different