PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lewis, legendary comedian, dies at 91

test

marv2
08-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Another one of the 20th Century greats has passed on.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/legendary-entertainer-jerry-lewis-dead-91-article-1.3427487?utm_content=bufferf5139&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

edafan
08-20-2017, 06:53 PM
I believe that the Lord took a great white comedian and a great black comedian as a sign to us to live together.

edafan

Jerry Oz
08-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Jerry Lewis is a indelible part of my childhood. My brother, sister and I used to watch The Nutty Professor, The Disorderly Orderly, and all of his other solo movies every time they were broadcast. His version of physical comedy was second only to Charlie Chaplin and Harold Lloyd, who were the greatest ever. And he was a great actor, to boot. Very sad to hear this on the heels of Dick Gregory also passing but grateful to have experienced what he brought to the world.

marv2
08-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Jerry Lewis is a indelible part of my childhood. My brother, sister and I used to watch The Nutty Professor, The Disorderly Orderly, and all of his other solo movies every time they were broadcast. His version of physical comedy was second only to Charlie Chaplin and Harold Lloyd, who were the greatest ever. And he was a great actor, to boot. Very sad to hear this on the heels of Dick Gregory also passing but grateful to have experienced what he brought to the world.

Jerry was also a huge star in France. So many memories. Rest in peace Jerry and thanks!

Marv

nativeNY63
06-25-2019, 04:25 PM
Loved the Bell boy. [[or was it Bell hop?)