PDA

View Full Version : Hey SDFers! Has anyone agitated for expanded Supremes HDH recently?

test

thanxal
08-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Shouldn't we drumming up the chatter for Supremes Sing Holland-Dozier-Holland Expanded Edition? I know many of you are Supremes-ed out, but not me. Oh, and can we please get Four Tops and Martha & the Vandellas Expanded Editions?

biggestfourtops fan
08-18-2017, 10:57 PM
I'm definitely starving for some Four Tops and other expanded releases. Let's get it on.

Bluebrock
08-19-2017, 02:09 AM
Shouldn't we drumming up the chatter for Supremes Sing Holland-Dozier-Holland Expanded Edition? I know many of you are Supremes-ed out, but not me. Oh, and can we please get Four Tops and Martha & the Vandellas Expanded Editions?
I am greatly looking forward to HDH and Ross78 which should both be with us before too long hopefully. I would love to get some expanded Four Tops and Temptations editions,and of course Marvin if any unreleased material is in the vaults, and don't get me started on Stevie.............................

luckyluckyme
08-19-2017, 07:45 AM
Has there been any word about these from either Andy Skurow or George Solomon since A Go Go went into print? Did it sell well enough to give them the green light to forge ahead with other releases?

Motown Eddie
08-19-2017, 08:56 AM

According to the booklet to the expanded edition of Supremes A Go-Go, deluxe versions of Supremes Sing H-D-H [[and Diana's Ross) are "coming out". But yes, I'm all in for any expanded editions of classic Motown albums from the '60s.

sup_fan
08-19-2017, 09:06 AM
Andy did a funny cryptic FB post about how busy he and George r. Did a #theresnostoppingusnow lol

Motown Eddie
08-19-2017, 09:11 AM
Andy did a funny cryptic FB post about how busy he and George r. Did a #theresnostoppingusnow lol

I did see a piece on a 'Motown Page' on Facebook saying that an expanded edition of SSHDH is definitely on the way.