PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross - Is That All There Is [[Live at the Grove/1970) UNRELEASED, ULTRA RARE

test

Ian Scarlet
08-06-2017, 11:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSkdUoKfSk

I hope you enjoy it!

Ozmo
08-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Thanks for posting this. Never heard it before and enjoyed Diana's humorous take on the song.

mrbfly
08-07-2017, 04:52 AM
There is also an unofficial CD out now with the complete concert.
It is called Diana Ross live at the Grove '70.

PeaceNHarmony
08-07-2017, 05:41 AM
... and it's superb. I was lucky to see the show at NYC's Waldorf Astoria Empire Room.

RanRan79
08-07-2017, 09:11 AM
Thanks for posting Ian. I would love to hear this entire show. Diana was great as a Supreme but this makes it clear that she was blossoming once she went out on her own. She's absolutely mesmerizing in this audio alone.

thommg
08-07-2017, 04:33 PM
I didn't realize this was part of Diana's act. I clicked on the video, not really wanting to hear her do a cover of this song, and she surprised me. Glad she changed it up. This must have been a fun number to see her perform.

daviddh
08-07-2017, 06:22 PM
didn't know there was a new cd but thanks ,will try and look for it. checked ebay ,but nothing. will snoop around

PeaceNHarmony
08-07-2017, 08:18 PM
I didn't realize this was part of Diana's act. I clicked on the video, not really wanting to hear her do a cover of this song, and she surprised me. Glad she changed it up. This must have been a fun number to see her perform.
It was cute but inessential. Typical of the top-tier nightclub shows at the time and showed Diana could have a bit of fun at her own expense!

Boogiedown
08-08-2017, 03:49 PM
entertaining ! good for her ! 'the Grove ' is the Coconut Grove ?? ? What did grandma land on next door?? :confused:

and as for the song's urging : let's break out the booze and have a ball--- it sounds a bit like Diana's done just that !!:rolleyes::p