PDA

View Full Version : The Premiere,for Born For This The Musical here in Los Angeles Ca, July 20,2017

test

REDHOT
07-22-2017, 01:36 AM
The BeBe Winans Story, Born For This,is here in Los Angeles Ca,from July 11th 2017 to August 6th 2017. But July 20th was the big premiere,this play is a must see,it has a great cast,great Director Charles Randolph-Wright,great actors,great singers,Great dancers,great music,and a great story, By Be Be Winans,how he started in the music business,with his sister CeCe Winans,and how they met Whitney Houston.The young lady,that played Tammy Faye Baker, Kirsten Wyatt was Amazing lol,Milton Craig Nealy as pops Winans was Incredible,CeCe Winans was played,by her nice Deborah Joy Winans,and she nailed it.shes also starring in the TV hit show Greeleaf. The young lady,that played Whitney Houston,Kindra Richardson was spot on.Moms Winans,played by Nita Whitaker.she sang a song,that had tears in my eyes. BeBe Winans is played by his nephew Juan Winans. When he sings Born For This,he bring the house down.What i am trying to say,Born For This The Musical is a Phenomenal play.Loved it.A lot of the Legends came out to support this great play.Like Sidney Poitier Cicely Tyson Stevie Woner Berry Gordy Dabbie Allen Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Freda Payne Stephanie Mills Loretta Devine. Also Merle Dandridge and Tye White,from Greenleaf was in the house,and others.what a night,BeBe came out at the end,and Thanked everyone for coming,he and the cast sang a final number,the whole audience was standing,again what a night,the after party was off the hook,i don't get it,this play should be on BROADWAY,again i loved it,i loved it so much,i'm going to see it again.it's a must see,it's at Santa Monica College Performing Arts Center www.thebroadstage.org/give [[http://www.thebroadstage.org/give) or call 310-434-3411
again you don't wanna miss Born For This The Musical.

Ozmo
07-22-2017, 08:31 PM
The BeBe Winans Story, Born For This,is here in Los Angeles Ca,from July 11th 2017 to August 6th 2017. But July 20th was the big premiere,this play is a must see,it has a great cast,great Director Charles Randolph-Wright,great actors,great singers,Great dancers,great music,and a great story, By Be Be Winans,how he started in the music business,with his sister CeCe Winans,and how they met Whitney Houston.The young lady,that played Tammy Faye Baker, Kirsten Wyatt was Amazing lol,Milton Craig Nealy as pops Winans was Incredible,CeCe Winans was played,by her nice Deborah Joy Winans,and she nailed it.shes also starring in the TV hit show Greeleaf. The young lady,that played Whitney Houston,Kindra Richardson was spot on.Moms Winans,played by Nita Whitaker.she sang a song,that had tears in my eyes. BeBe Winans is played by his nephew Juan Winans. When he sings Born For This,he bring the house down.What i am trying to say,Born For This The Musical is a Phenomenal play.Loved it.A lot of the Legends came out to support this great play.Like Sidney Poitier Cicely Tyson Stevie Woner Berry Gordy Dabbie Allen Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Freda Payne Stephanie Mills Loretta Devine. Also Merle Dandridge and Tye White,from Greenleaf was in the house,and others.what a night,BeBe came out at the end,and Thanked everyone for coming,he and the cast sang a final number,the whole audience was standing,again what a night,the after party was off the hook,i don't get it,this play should be on BROADWAY,again i loved it,i loved it so much,i'm going to see it again.it's a must see,it's at Santa Monica College Performing Arts Center www.thebroadstage.org/give [[http://www.thebroadstage.org/give) or call 310-434-3411
again you don't wanna miss Born For This The Musical.

That sounds like an amazing opening night! I would love to see this show. Unfortunately my lear jet is in for repairs, so I can't make the trip from Australia. lol !!