PDA

View Full Version : India Arie Blown Away By Diana Ross' Reaction to her at Essence Festival

test

jobeterob
07-06-2017, 01:40 PM
http://www.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/india-arie-is-blown-way-by-diana-ross-reaction-to-her-backstage-at-essence-fest/

luke
07-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Brief and nice. India was not pleased with the little time she was allotted for her set. She said she'd be back next year and get more time!

PeaceNHarmony
07-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Fun - and what a nice picture!

sansradio
07-06-2017, 04:46 PM
My s.o. showed me this link this a.m. It really warmed my heart. Diana loves herself some India.Arie; she's tweeted about her in the past.

Albator
07-07-2017, 02:10 PM
This is what a Diva is, Miss Ross legacy and her aura are with her all the time. It's not a matter of top 10 hits, or things like that.
Some should be happy to have a Miss Ross legendary as she is, since this is the only way to hear about Mary Willson.

Mark Desjardines
07-07-2017, 08:36 PM
With all the talk about the current young blood male musicians and producers who have begged Diana Ross to let them produce a new album, I wonder if she decided it might be time to to let a female recording artist she admires, like India Arie produce her if she re-enters a recording studio. There was buzz that Mary J. Blige had produced some tracks some time ago.