PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Beach Music Classic - Chairman of the Board's 'Everything's Tuesday'

test

PeaceNHarmony
07-02-2017, 03:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7v-w7cnEU

TomatoTom123
07-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Hey, PNH, I loooovve this one! Just delightful!! :)

PeaceNHarmony
07-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Hey, PNH, I loooovve this one! Just delightful!! :)
Great to hear, Tom! COTB are [[I hear ...) a mainstay in the 'beach music' scene. COTB did produce great music -

TomatoTom123
07-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Great to hear, Tom! COTB are [[I hear ...) a mainstay in the 'beach music' scene. COTB did produce great music -

Oh, yea, PNH, fo sure.

I think this was a good-sized hit here in the UK too. The Chairmen had huge success of course with "Give Me A Little More Time"... but it's follow-up "Dangling On A String" and then this one "Everything's Tuesday" were also hits I believe. Rightfully so!!!! I LOVE 'em :)

PeaceNHarmony
07-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Oh, yea, PNH, fo sure.

I think this was a good-sized hit here in the UK too. The Chairmen had huge success of course with "Give Me A Little More Time"... but it's follow-up "Dangling On A String" and then this one "Everything's Tuesday" were also hits I believe. Rightfully so!!!! I LOVE 'em :)
Are you a particular fan of the Hot Wax / Invictus label? I sure am!

TomatoTom123
07-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Are you a particular fan of the Hot Wax / Invictus label? I sure am!

Yes, I do like a bit of Hot Wax & Invictus! I am yet to look into all of the label's stuff however. Love me some Honey Cone and 100 Proof though. :)