PDA

View Full Version : There a new young group out,called Next Town Down,trust me,they are gonna be BIG

test

REDHOT
06-28-2017, 09:42 PM
Yes, there's this new young group out,called Next Town Down,it's 5 young men,who can sing,they're you know what's off,don't take my word for it,check them out,on facebook or utube,they have a single out called Good Times[[with video). They also have a lot of video's,on utube,i like them all,they do a tribute video, to the girls group's,love it.they are great singers and entertainers,believe me,Next Town Down is gonna be BIG.

TomatoTom123
06-29-2017, 07:19 PM
Hey again, REDHOT, I agree that they are a great group, but what makes you so sure they're gonna be big? They're definitely talented and their new single is great, but, I don't know, they're almost fit the R&B/Soul genre 'too' much. I don't see any true Soul acts out there today. Is there a place for these guys? Maybe! Whaddya think, REDHOT?

REDHOT
06-29-2017, 08:27 PM
I guess you can call Next Town Down,a boy band,hey TomatoTom123,these 5 young men,are true talented,real singers,a male group like this,is long overdue,all they need is a hit record,some exposure,and they will hit BIG,you can tell they are new,also they have great personality,what i'm saying,they have that it factor. Yes Next Town Down, is gonna be the next Big Thing.

jsmith
07-01-2017, 05:27 AM
Seem OK ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4o9db04G0

TomatoTom123
07-01-2017, 08:06 PM
I guess you can call Next Town Down,a boy band,hey TomatoTom123,these 5 young men,are true talented,real singers,a male group like this,is long overdue,all they need is a hit record,some exposure,and they will hit BIG,you can tell they are new,also they have great personality,what i'm saying,they have that it factor. Yes Next Town Down, is gonna be the next Big Thing.

Hey REDHOT, I'm inclined to agree with you there. I don't see any acts like them out there today so maybe there is a place for Next Down Town. Hopefully. They're good! :)