PDA

View Full Version : The general Donald Chump discussion thread

test

soulster
06-07-2017, 03:40 PM
I voted for Hillary and yes shes flawed but shes smart and if she was the President she wouldnt be fanning hate and racism and sending insane tweets at 5am. Im hoping Trumps removed from office but I also agree that Pence has an appalling record on all civil rights. hes as bad as Trump but hes sane. Misguided and real real dangerous but sane but IMO hes not fit to serve either. Shame on everyone that voted for that ticket.

Roberta

I kinda like Trump in there, if for no other reason that he energizes Democrats. We are seeing a record number of young women, and Democrats of all types, running for offices across the country. Not only that, he continues to split the republican party. Too bad he is taking the country down with him.

I read this morning that Texas representative Al Green [[D) is drafting articles of impeachment against President Chump today.

arr&bee
06-07-2017, 05:24 PM
I say that's a waste of good peaches,just throw the bum out!!!

Roberta75
06-07-2017, 07:43 PM
The Cheeto in Cheifs approval rating is at an all time low. I hope Comey buries him tomorrow. Check this out. LOL

Roberta75
06-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Heres another charmer from the party of Trump. SMH

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-gop-candidate-u-house-022038168.html

sophisticated_soul
06-07-2017, 08:25 PM
The Cheeto in Cheifs approval rating is at an all time low. I hope Comey buries him tomorrow. Check this out. LOL

Thank You, Roberta, that picture is great! I had a good laugh, a much needed laugh, as Dolt 45 drags the U.S. [[and the world) closer to the abyss. I am not at all optimistic.

Jerry Oz
06-07-2017, 08:57 PM
I made predictions about President Bunker on SDF in the days following his election. I'm pretty sure he's doing worse than I predicted but I need to dig out the thread. I did predict that he'd start a war by next Summer. I now think that it'll be sooner than that. He is going to need a big distraction soon. He needs to find his own private Granada, a little country to get the patriotic juices flowing with minimal risk of an embarrassing defeat.

The mid-terms can't get here soon enough.

lakeside
06-08-2017, 10:11 AM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=251954,filename=trump-putin.jpg

lakeside
06-08-2017, 10:16 AM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18921981_10203147415164111_4035414923525266630_n.j pg?oh=6c5b4361d2d004442026fb48572a5220&oe=59D89D08

Jerry Oz
06-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Well, Comey called him a liar, straight up. Republicans are not moved, though. Their take away from the testimony was that Trump was totally vindicated for saying he was not under investigation, not that he is a deceitful and corrupt grifter who is not above selling the influence of the presidency to our enemies. Business as usual.

soulster
06-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Well, Comey called him a liar, straight up. Republicans are not moved, though. Their take away from the testimony was that Trump was totally vindicated for saying he was not under investigation, not that he is a deceitful and corrupt grifter who is not above selling the influence of the presidency to our enemies. Business as usual.

republicans and Sean Hannity will take their talking points from Chump's lawyer's comments a few minutes ago.

marv2
06-08-2017, 03:35 PM

Trump is going to get away with this ..................for now.

Roberta75
06-08-2017, 04:09 PM
republicans and Sean Hannity will take their talking points from Chump's lawyer's comments a few minutes ago.

Hannity is a disgusting racist. McCain came across as real confused and out of it during his questiuons to Comey.

Jerry Oz
06-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Imagine all of the hearings and posturings we'd see if Obama had been 1/50th as unethical as Trump in his role as president. They're so very pissed that he had no major scandals during his tenure, I can only imagine how they feel privately about his successor being so tainted and carrying their banner.

I'm more convinced than ever that the Russians succeeded in altering results beyond swaying opinions.

marv2
06-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Imagine all of the hearings and posturings we'd see if Obama had been 1/50th as unethical as Trump in his role as president. They're so very pissed that he had no major scandals during his tenure, I can only imagine how they feel privately about his successor being so tainted and carrying their banner.

I'm more convinced than ever that the Russians succeeded in altering results beyond swaying opinions.

I am old enough to remember the Watergate Hearings. Yep, I was in the 7th Grade. We came home for hour for lunch everyday and it was on all 3 networks for like a year! No cable back then, no relief! LOL!

arr&bee
06-08-2017, 09:25 PM
In a short time,instead of saying-as american as apple pie,it'll be-as american as caviar!!

Jerry Oz
06-08-2017, 09:33 PM
I am old enough to remember the Watergate Hearings. Yep, I was in the 7th Grade. We came home for hour for lunch everyday and it was on all 3 networks for like a year! No cable back then, no relief! LOL!
I remember. Just like I remember how OJ Simpson dominated the news for a year. Other than this year's nuttiness, that was the most bizarre things imaginable.

marv2
06-09-2017, 12:23 AM
In a short time,instead of saying-as american as apple pie,it'll be-as american as caviar!!

and let them eat cake!

marv2
06-09-2017, 12:26 AM
I remember. Just like I remember how OJ Simpson dominated the news for a year. Other than this year's nuttiness, that was the most bizarre things imaginable.

True Jerry. Now we have The Trump Administration to deal with and it is like watching some bizarre soap opera. Nothing is getting done AGAIN by the Federal Government. With GW Bush it was just ineptness. With Obama it was obstruction. Now with Trump it is just bizarre in the ways they are coming up with ideas to hurt the American people.

Jerry Oz
06-09-2017, 12:45 AM
True Jerry. Now we have The Trump Administration to deal with and it is like watching some bizarre soap opera. Nothing is getting done AGAIN by the Federal Government. With GW Bush it was just ineptness. With Obama it was obstruction. Now with Trump it is just bizarre in the ways they are coming up with ideas to hurt the American people.

And America's reputation. Angela Merkel is now perceived to be the leader of the Free World. Nobody will trust this erratic nutcase to either make a logical decision or prove to be a reliable ally.

marv2
06-09-2017, 12:49 AM
And America's reputation. Angela Merkel is now perceived to be the leader of the Free World. Nobody will trust this erratic nutcase to either make a logical decision or prove to be a reliable ally.

I wouldn't trust him to make a pie! Still we cannot give up. We, each in our own small way have to fight back against this "situation" our country finds itself in. When all of those "Joe Lunch Box's" find out that Trump is not going to "bring back the jobs" and millions are going to lose their healthcare, among other safety net programs, you might see something akin to Civil War! Everyone around him seems to be corrupt. We cannot just lay down and let this country be destroyed for the majority of it's citizens.

marv2
06-09-2017, 12:50 AM

China will replace us as the World Leader.

Jerry Oz
06-09-2017, 03:07 AM
I wouldn't trust him to make a pie! Still we cannot give up. We, each in our own small way have to fight back against this "situation" our country finds itself in. When all of those "Joe Lunch Box's" find out that Trump is not going to "bring back the jobs" and millions are going to lose their healthcare, among other safety net programs, you might see something akin to Civil War! Everyone around him seems to be corrupt. We cannot just lay down and let this country be destroyed for the majority of it's citizens.

There are numerous reports that the Republicans in the Senate are going to use the diversion of the Comey hearing to sneak approval for Trumpcare. People aren't blowing up their phones about health care because they cannot believe the depths of Trump's depravity.

marv2
06-09-2017, 09:25 AM
There are numerous reports that the Republicans in the Senate are going to use the diversion of the Comey hearing to sneak approval for Trumpcare. People aren't blowing up their phones about health care because they cannot believe the depths of Trump's depravity.

They had better believe it! Through in Paul Ryan's overt war against the poor and elderly and you have the makings of a sad Sci-Fi movie! You will have people dying unnecessarily because of the lack of healthcare coverage, children and elderly starving, along with a sharp increase in the homeless. Mix that in with a HUGE spike in the crime rate and you have "America- The Disaster Movie 2018!".

Jerry Oz
06-09-2017, 01:34 PM
So much for the myth of American values.

marv2
06-09-2017, 03:18 PM
So much for the myth of American values.

You want to know what American values truly are now? Every man and woman for themselves!

soulster
06-09-2017, 03:37 PM

I remember watching those hearings during summer vacation. I was basically in bed for most of the month of June because of being ill. I had little choice! haha!

Jerry Oz
06-09-2017, 03:47 PM
You want to know what American values truly are now? Every man and woman for themselves!
My brother-in-law struggled over who would get his vote. I talked to him and his head was swirling in all sorts of unhinged Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories. She was corrupt. She ordered the deaths of 19 people who "knew too much". Benghazi. He didn't "trust her".

I advised him that almost all of what he said was BS [[I don't know if she's corrupt or not; most of us are corrupt, IMO) and started to lay out Trump's record. Not paying contractors. Complaining about lost American jobs when he manufactures his crap overseas. Multiple bankruptcies and lost lawsuits. The list was endless. When I asked him why he didn't have the same issue of "trust" for the crook, he had no answer but admitted that his real reason to vote for him was because he was [[suddenly) anti-abortion. SMH.

A couple of months ago, he told my wife [[his sister) that he voted for Clinton but if he had to do it over again, he would vote for Trump. My wife can't stand Fat Bastard, so she asked why. "Because he got America's respect back by bombing the airport and dropping the MOAB". He was dead serious.

I need to call him to find out about all of that respect on the world stage now. But he listens to Rush and watches Faux News, so I'm pretty sure they've already given him the answers he needs to explain why down is up, left is right, this is that, and Donald F***ing Trump is a hell of a good president.

soulster
06-09-2017, 03:54 PM

Sneaking through Chumpcare will be the republicans signing their own death certificate. The public will throw all the bums out. All the Gerrymandering and Russian interference in the world won't help them if they do.

You know what the funny thing is, despite it all, all the racist posturing and all the pandering to the religious right and the wealthy, Donald Chump had a chance to make a difference once he got into office, but it just wasn't in him to do the right things. He pandered to his minority base of far-right extremists and Wall-Street bankers. He grew paranoid, just like Richard Nixon. Now look where we are. And, if he hadn't been so vain, he would have made amends to those he offended over the decades. He would have repudiated the racist father he had, apologized for his own racist behavior and comments, and acknowledged his sexisism and apologized for his behavior toward women. Above all, he would have publicly apologized to Pres. Obama for the racist vitriol he spewed against him for almost a decade. But, it wasn't meant to be.

Roberta75
06-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Sneaking through Chumpcare will be the republicans signing their own death certificate. The public will throw all the bums out. All the Gerrymandering and Russian interference in the world won't help them if they do.

You know what the funny thing is, despite it all, all the racist posturing and all the pandering to the religious right and the wealthy, Donald Chump had a chance to make a difference once he got into office, but it just wasn't in him to do the right things. He pandered to his minority base of far-right extremists and Wall-Street bankers. He grew paranoid, just like Richard Nixon. Now look where we are. And, if he hadn't been so vain, he would have made amends to those he offended over the decades. He would have repudiated the racist father he had, apologized for his own racist behavior and comments, and acknowledged his sexisism and apologized for his behavior toward women. Above all, he would have publicly apologized to Pres. Obama for the racist vitriol he spewed against him for almost a decade. But, it wasn't meant to be.

Hes too arrogant and vindictive to apologize plus hes given every racist and homophobe and sexist full approval to spew hate and lies cause thats what he does. He only half apologized to women because he was caught on tape. I dont think he meant a word of it. He will rot in Hell for his birther hate and at a 34% approval rating im not sure he can recover beyond his base. Shame on Paul Ryan and all those other republicans who wont call him out publicly on his disgraceful behavior. 6 month on the job and all hes done is appoint a cabinet full of old white rich men.

Roberta75
06-09-2017, 06:06 PM
My brother-in-law struggled over who would get his vote. I talked to him and his head was swirling in all sorts of unhinged Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories. She was corrupt. She ordered the deaths of 19 people who "knew too much". Benghazi. He didn't "trust her".

I advised him that almost all of what he said was BS [[I don't know if she's corrupt or not; most of us are corrupt, IMO) and started to lay out Trump's record. Not paying contractors. Complaining about lost American jobs when he manufactures his crap overseas. Multiple bankruptcies and lost lawsuits. The list was endless. When I asked him why he didn't have the same issue of "trust" for the crook, he had no answer but admitted that his real reason to vote for him was because he was [[suddenly) anti-abortion. SMH.

A couple of months ago, he told my wife [[his sister) that he voted for Clinton but if he had to do it over again, he would vote for Trump. My wife can't stand Fat Bastard, so she asked why. "Because he got America's respect back by bombing the airport and dropping the MOAB". He was dead serious.

I need to call him to find out about all of that respect on the world stage now. But he listens to Rush and watches Faux News, so I'm pretty sure they've already given him the answers he needs to explain why down is up, left is right, this is that, and Donald F***ing Trump is a hell of a good president.

I have kin in Highland Park Michigan and San Diego California who I believe voted forr Trump and theyre my Hispanic side of the family. Smh. I asked them once after the election and 2 said they didnt vote and 3 others said they dont discuss politics which is real odd cause they were happy to trash Hillary last year. I just cant and wont ever understand how anyone could vote for that man.

Jerry Oz
06-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Trump shows up at 2:40 in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2unOhlhlqw

Roberta75
06-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Trump shows up at 2:40 [[https://soulfuldetroit.com/x-apple-data-detectors://0) in this clip.

LOL. Yep. Hes nothing but a toxic snake.

TomatoTom123
06-09-2017, 09:35 PM

Haaaaa... for a second there I thought Trump had actually made a cameo appearance in The Jungle Book... lol

Roberta75
06-09-2017, 09:43 PM
The entire Trump family are garbage. They even funnelled money from a Childrens cancer charity. Pure EVIL on earth.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/donald-trump-eric-trump-charity

sophisticated_soul
06-09-2017, 10:30 PM

"Trust in me" will probably be the last words we hear too.:[[

arr&bee
06-10-2017, 04:35 PM
I'm waiting for him to paint the white house solid gold and then say it's good for america!!

lakeside
06-11-2017, 01:05 PM
http://plaindealer.oh.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=5df07b217

DJMoch
06-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Seriously, what the hell is it going to take to take down Rat Bastard 45. Every time it seems he's in deeper shit than before, nothing happens. Any other person in charge and they'd have been yanked out, like yesterday! It sucks watching the US slide further and further into oblivion and I don't see how much more she can take.

soulster
06-11-2017, 11:11 PM
It won't change until we get a Democratic controlled Senate and House. For that to happen, we will need a rebellion of republican and Chump voters to vote for Democrats because there is no other way to overcome the [[illegal) gerrymandering that the republicans have been engineering for decades.

Jerry Oz
06-12-2017, 12:50 AM
Even losing the popular vote, he only won the Electoral College with the help of a bunch of independents along with flimsy Democrats and a ton of butt hurt progressives who either switched loyalties or didn't vote. Of this group, only the progressives are unrepentant at this point. Hopefully, Dump maintains his negative momentum without destroying the world by November 2018. The Dems' message by then will be whittled down to "who wants to flush this turd two years early?"

Then impeachment hearings can proceed and multiple ethics and judicial hearings can be held. They should make Benghazi and the e-mail investigations look like an episode of "The People's Court".

marv2
06-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Even losing the popular vote, he only won the Electoral College with the help of a bunch of independents along with flimsy Democrats and a ton of butt hurt progressives who either switched loyalties or didn't vote. Of this group, only the progressives are unrepentant at this point. Hopefully, Dump maintains his negative momentum without destroying the world by November 2018. The Dems' message by then will be whittled down to "who wants to flush this turd two years early?"

Then impeachment hearings can proceed and multiple ethics and judicial hearings can be held. They should make Benghazi and the e-mail investigations look like an episode of "The People's Court".

He also won with over 53% of the white female vote.

Jerry Oz
06-12-2017, 02:44 PM
I wasn't citing demographics. But many of the people I mentioned comprise that specific voting bloc. Clinton was polling well with white females, which suggests that they are likely to switch now that President Dump has rewarded them with no health care and zero interest in making sure they are paid equivalent to men for doing the same jobs. He did to them [[figuratively) what he bragged about doing on the Access Hollywood bus. Dump has completely butt plugged his core voting group but the men will stick with him until the end. I can easily see him losing a third of the support that he got from women who voted for him. He'll only have those in the suburbs and the trailer parks by this time next year.

marv2
06-12-2017, 06:11 PM
I wasn't citing demographics. But many of the people I mentioned comprise that specific voting bloc. Clinton was polling well with white females, which suggests that they are likely to switch now that President Dump has rewarded them with no health care and zero interest in making sure they are paid equivalent to men for doing the same jobs. He did to them [[figuratively) what he bragged about doing on the Access Hollywood bus. Dump has completely butt plugged his core voting group but the men will stick with him until the end. I can easily see him losing a third of the support that he got from women who voted for him. He'll only have those in the suburbs and the trailer parks by this time next year.

That is if he is still president this time next year.

soulster
06-12-2017, 08:23 PM

Do you mean republican women? Where are you getting your stats?

marv2
06-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Do you mean republican women? Where are you getting your stats?

I mean women across the board even those that would publicly say they were voting for Clinton:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html?_r=0

soulster
06-13-2017, 05:18 PM
I mean women across the board even those that would publicly say they were voting for Clinton:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html?_r=0

You can tilt the stats all kinds of ways to get the headlines you want. Consider:

The New York Daily News suggested that America [[http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election/blame-white-women-country-failure-shatter-glass-ceiling-article-1.2866025) should blame white women for Mrs. Clinton’s stunning loss. [[Sixty-three percent of white men voted for Mr. Trump, with 54 percent with a college degree choosing him, along with 72 percent of white men without a college degree.)

If you break it down to college-educated vs. non-college educated, it looks a little different. And, of course, there's the race factor.

Regarding education, it has been my experience that the vast majority of Whites with less than a college education voted for Donald Chump.

marv2
06-13-2017, 06:32 PM
You can tilt the stats all kinds of ways to get the headlines you want. Consider:

If you break it down to college-educated vs. non-college educated, it looks a little different. And, of course, there's the race factor.

Regarding education, it has been my experience that the vast majority of Whites with less than a college education voted for Donald Chump.

Yeah,but you would think with the first female Presidential Candidate in this century more women would have supported and voted for Clinton. The fact that they voted in large numbers for Trump impacted the outcome of the race.

Jerry Oz
06-13-2017, 09:40 PM
It definitely did. Donald Dump offered three things as a candidate: No experience, no solutions beyond vague slogans, and unbridled disrespect to peoples of color and progressive advances that have begun to prove that diversity is achievable and fair. His voters gladly decided that dealing with the first two was worth it if he delivered on the last.

Don't buy into the "successful businessman" BS, because he runs his businesses into the dirt. He doesn't pay his contractors. He avoids taxes by writing off business losses, meaning he profits if his businesses profit but we pay if they don't. He is the opposite of what any reasonable person would want as president. But he promised to halt diversity progress and keep the shrinking majority in control by keeping others from benefiting from the American dream.

soulster
06-14-2017, 07:42 AM
Yeah,but you would think with the first female Presidential Candidate in this century more women would have supported and voted for Clinton.

Why? Just because she's a woman?

It may be anecdotal, but I have met a LOT of White women who are very angry that Hillary lost. The problem is that they didn't vote because they believed all the lies about her. And, women didn't put Chump over the top. It was White men. How did they achieve that? Not enough people who should have voted didn't. They stayed home.

soulster
06-14-2017, 07:45 AM
It definitely did. Donald Dump offered three things as a candidate: No experience, no solutions beyond vague slogans, and unbridled disrespect to peoples of color and progressive advances that have begun to prove that diversity is achievable and fair. His voters gladly decided that dealing with the first two was worth it if he delivered on the last.

Don't buy into the "successful businessman" BS, because he runs his businesses into the dirt. He doesn't pay his contractors. He avoids taxes by writing off business losses, meaning he profits if his businesses profit but we pay if they don't. He is the opposite of what any reasonable person would want as president. But he promised to halt diversity progress and keep the shrinking majority in control by keeping others from benefiting from the American dream.

Did you see the cabinet meeting he had yesterday? They all, one by one, sat there and praised Donald Chump after he commanded every one in the room speak. Not one dared tell the emperor anything he didn't want to hear. H'd probably fire them if they did, just like he blocks people on Twitter.

BTW, did you see my new thread?
https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread.php?19001-Fake-News-An-Interesting-Article-on-WikiTribune

MotownSteve
06-14-2017, 12:31 PM
Did you see the cabinet meeting he had yesterday? They all, one by one, sat there and praised Donald Chump after he commanded every one in the room speak. Not one dared tell the emperor anything he didn't want to hear. H'd probably fire them if they did, just like he blocks people on Twitter.

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread.php?19001-Fake-News-An-Interesting-Article-on-WikiTribune

Actually, I believe General Mattis praised our troops.

marv2
06-14-2017, 01:28 PM
Why? Just because she's a woman?

It may be anecdotal, but I have met a LOT of White women who are very angry that Hillary lost. The problem is that they didn't vote because they believed all the lies about her. And, women didn't put Chump over the top. It was White men. How did they achieve that? Not enough people who should have voted didn't. They stayed home.

So do you think those men voted for Trump because he was a man and she was a woman? Trump, a candidate with no political or governing experience whatsoever? Why would they vote for a candidate for the top job in the nation that had no experience?

phil
06-14-2017, 01:41 PM
I think people voted for Trump because they didn't want Hillary and what she represented for them. They wanted some change.

We have the same thing here in France with Macron, though of course our president is much more intelligent [[it's not that difficult lol !)

144man
06-14-2017, 02:25 PM
I think people voted for Trump because they didn't want Hillary and what she represented for them. They wanted some change.

We have the same thing here in France with Macron, though of course our president is much more intelligent [[it's not that difficult lol !)

It's amazing that Macron's new centrist party is set for a landslide victory, whereas we've just reverted to the old, boring two-party politics in England.

marv2
06-14-2017, 02:26 PM

Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden would have made better Democratic candidates. Hilary was a better candidate than Trump!

Roberta75
06-14-2017, 03:44 PM

Yes it was like something youd expect to see in North Korea. The Cheeto in Chief is the most insecure and petty and childish man on the planet and the fact that hes President still gives me shivers down my spine 6 months later. Hes the worst of the worst and a hes a pathalogical lair and a crook.

Roberta

soulster
06-14-2017, 04:58 PM
So do you think those men voted for Trump because he was a man and she was a woman? Trump, a candidate with no political or governing experience whatsoever? Why would they vote for a candidate for the top job in the nation that had no experience?

I really do think a lot of men voted for Chump because Hillary is a woman. And, look at the alt-right [[white supremacists), they especially did not want a female president.

I live here in Chump country, and I get a lot of reliable feedback. There are a lot of [[mostly older) White females who are very, very vocal about their support for Chump, but many more are silently angry about him winning. A lot of them just didn't vote. They were Bernie supporters. They couldn't vote for Bernie, couldn't vote for Chump, and believed the lies about Clinton, but would rather have had her as president. A lot of passive aggressiveness going on, there.

One more thing: married White women, especially if they are older, tend to vote as their husbands do, and most White men are republicans, and voted for Chump.

soulster
06-14-2017, 05:11 PM

We have the same thing here in France with Macron, though of course our president is much more intelligent [[it's not that difficult lol !) Two things here:

Many voted against Clinton because they believed the lies the Russians planted about her. They listened to "Comey the homey".

For the last eight years, the republicans, and a few blue-dog democrats worried about their prospects for re-election, did everything they could to prevent Obama from making positive change in this country. They planned on using that ineffectiveness at the congressional level to win votes in the last election, which is exactly what happened. Instead of people blaming the obstructionist republicans, they listened to Fox news' rhetoric, and all the other hard-right talk show hosts bullshit, and wrongly blamed pres. Obama. The thing is, this country was moving in the right direction until Chump was voted in. It was slow, but our economy was healing. But, as you know, Americans are very impatient. Now, we're sliding backward. And, those jobs Chump promised, they ain't never coming back! That wall to keep out Mexicans? It's not going to happen. The travel ban? Unconstitutional. His voters are too stupid to know when they've been lied to...bamboozled! Hoodwinked! But, Chump and Co. have already done a lot of other damage that have far-reaching effects.

soulster
06-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden would have made better Democratic candidates. Hilary was a better candidate than Trump!

True, dat! I personally would have preferred Joe Biden, but he didn't run. Damn. he would have won, too. He was in the perfect position, and could mop the floor with the republicans. Aside from all things i've said about people believing the lies about Clinton, the fact is that she ran a lousy campaign...both times. She really didn't target all those people in "rust belt" areas that voted for Obama. She pretty much ignored the millennials. She ignored Blacks and Latinos. People remember Bill's policies, and Hillary's "super-predator" comments. No wonder they stayed home.

...and the fact that hes President ...

He's not my president.

marv2
06-14-2017, 05:22 PM
I really do think a lot of men voted for Chump because Hillary is a woman. And, look at the alt-right [[white supremacists), they especially did not want a female president.

I live here in Chump country, and I get a lot of reliable feedback. There are a lot of [[mostly older) White females who are very, very vocal about their support for Chump, but many more are silently angry about him winning. A lot of them just didn't vote. They were Bernie supporters. They couldn't vote for Bernie, couldn't vote for Chump, and believed the lies about Clinton, but would rather have had her as president. A lot of passive aggressiveness going on, there.

One more thing: married White women, especially if they are older, tend to vote as their husbands do, and most White men are republicans, and voted for Chump.

Everything you posted here, point by point was right on! That is exactly what I hoped to get back as a response. I/We followed the entire campaign process very closely and consistently and those points are what we observed.

marv2
06-14-2017, 05:27 PM
True, dat! I personally would have preferred Joe Biden, but he didn't run. Damn. he would have won, too. He was in the perfect position, and could mop the floor with the republicans. Aside from all things i've said about people believing the lies about Clinton, the fact is that she ran a lousy campaign...both times. She really didn't target all those people in "rust belt" areas that voted for Obama. She pretty much ignored the millennials. She ignored Blacks and Latinos. People remember Bill's policies, and Hillary's "super-predator" comments. No wonder they stayed home.

He's not my president.

I remember distinctly telling my mother last July that Trump could end up winning. She is a staunch Hilary supporter and did not believe it and did not want to hear it! I told her that Trump was on television and covered by the news outlets 24 hrs/7 days a week. Hilary hardly even did press conferences. She fooled herself into believing that she had it in the bag. Trump on the other hand was everywhere. Even after Romney spoke very negatively about him, even after the "grab 'em by the p**sy tapes......Trump never lost support from his base. I at first thought it was amazing, but then I thought about some of the people I had met and gotten to know through my work over the years and I knew they were going to vote Trump no matter what happened.

Roberta75
06-14-2017, 05:59 PM

He's not my president.

Mine neither Never was and NEVER will be.

phil
06-14-2017, 06:26 PM

Marv, I agree with you on Bernie Sanders.

marv2
06-14-2017, 06:45 PM
Marv, I agree with you on Bernie Sanders.

If this country wasn't so into Ageism, Bernie would have been a shoe in. I hated they way the DNC treated him.

Jerry Oz
06-14-2017, 07:23 PM

Yep. The Progressives didn't vote or voted against Clinton because they expected her to win and didn't want to complain about a candidate that they voted for. Have you heard of White Privilege? "Progressive Privilege" is just as bad. They let Dump win at the expense of immigrants, Muslims, Black people, Native Americans, the poor, and women in general. If they were likely to suffer under his policies, Clinton would be president. Since they had less to lose, they let him be everybody else's problem. I hold activist Progressives beneath contempt.

Jerry Oz
06-14-2017, 07:25 PM
If this country wasn't so into Ageism, Bernie would have been a shoe in. I hated they way the DNC treated him.

Marv, Bernie was not a Democrat. If he didn't want to run with their rules and within his establishment, he should have run as an independent. He was not treated unfairly.

marv2
06-14-2017, 07:42 PM
Marv, Bernie was not a Democrat. If he didn't want to run with their rules and within his establishment, he should have run as an independent. He was not treated unfairly.

I know he's has always been an independent. But we all know how far third party candidates get in America when running for President. Now if he were to run again in 2020, he should do it as an independent. I would never trust the DNC now if I were him.

Jerry Oz
06-14-2017, 07:45 PM
I know he's has always been an independent. But we all know how far third party candidates get in America when running for President. Now if he were to run again in 2020, he should do it as an independent. I would never trust the DNC now if I were him.

What did they do?

marv2
06-14-2017, 07:46 PM
Yep. The Progressives didn't vote or voted against Clinton because they expected her to win and didn't want to complain about a candidate that they voted for. Have you heard of White Privilege? "Progressive Privilege" is just as bad. They let Dump win at the expense of immigrants, Muslims, Black people, Native Americans, the poor, and women in general. If they were likely to suffer under his policies, Clinton would be president. Since they had less to lose, they let him be everybody else's problem. I hold activist Progressives beneath contempt.

I can promise you this. There will be some one that the Progressives will know personally that is going to suffer from Trumps polices.
Promise!

Just yesterday I saw a fairly young man that just happened to be white outside my local pharmacy. He had his little girl in a stroller and she looked like she was starving. Almost skin and bones. I overheard him say on the phone to someone that he could not afford to get dinner, he could not afford the bus fare to get back to where they stayed. I don't know much more about him than that, but
I can envision many more people in America being in his situation and soon!

marv2
06-14-2017, 07:53 PM
It has just been announced that Donald Trump is now under investigation for obstruction! Finally! This is what got Nixon impeached and basically thrown out of office! They should investigate all those Republican Congressmen, Senators etc that spent the last 8 years trying to obstruct Barack Obama.

marv2
06-14-2017, 07:55 PM
What did they do?

They blindly threw all of their support behind Hilary Clinton for one. I also understand, but I may need to research it, but they gave Hilary the majority of the "Super Delegates". There possibly was also some issues with who's campaigned the funded more.......

marv2
06-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Here is the latest regarding Bernie and what happened with the DNC:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-lawsuit-now-includes-claim-that-someone-in-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-office-used-voice-changer/article/2624876

Jerry Oz
06-14-2017, 08:07 PM
They had a relationship with Clinton, so if course they supported her over the guy who insisted on someone running against Obama in 2012 when he wasn't a party member. She trounced him with the regular delegates, so the super delegates didn't impact the election. I'll check out the funding question. Don't forget Bernie got a hold of her mailing list and tried to use it to his advantage, so he was devious as well.

His supporters complained about things like having open primaries, which historically allows the Republicans to pick the Democratic nominee. In order to make nice, they let Bernie dictated most of their platform. And the Progs STILL stayed home. So they refused to vote for Bernie's platform and policies when they had the choice. They worship in the Cult of Personality, not in the Temple of Common Sense.

Jerry Oz
06-14-2017, 08:14 PM
Here is the latest regarding Bernie and what happened with the DNC:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-lawsuit-now-includes-claim-that-someone-in-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-office-used-voice-changer/article/2624876

Seriously? That's barely news, Marv. But we can agree to disagree. For years, Bernie has repeatedly tried to hijack a party that he wants no part of. Then he complains that they won't let him write their rules. To me, he has no right to be salty.

marv2
06-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Seriously? That's barely news, Marv. But we can agree to disagree. For years, Bernie has repeatedly tried to hijack a party that he wants no part of. Then he complains that they won't let him write their rules. To me, he has no right to be salty.

Yeah but fair play is fair play. You cannot convince that the only reason the DNC got behind Hilary was because "it was her turn"! Out of a country of approx 350 million people, those were the best candidates to lead this country that we could come up with? Please!

marv2
06-14-2017, 08:18 PM
This country is wrecked in my opinion.

marv2
06-14-2017, 08:34 PM
They had a relationship with Clinton, so if course they supported her over the guy who insisted on someone running against Obama in 2012 when he wasn't a party member. She trounced him with the regular delegates, so the super delegates didn't impact the election. I'll check out the funding question. Don't forget Bernie got a hold of her mailing list and tried to use it to his advantage, so he was devious as well.

His supporters complained about things like having open primaries, which historically allows the Republicans to pick the Democratic nominee. In order to make nice, they let Bernie dictated most of their platform. And the Progs STILL stayed home. So they refused to vote for Bernie's platform and policies when they had the choice. They worship in the Cult of Personality, not in the Temple of Common Sense.

Of course! It is all about the Cult of Personality. It fits in well with the years of "Dumbing Down of America". Ever see those reality television shows? They are some of the best examples of the decline of American Society and intellect.

Jerry Oz
06-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Truth. My wife doesn't like it when I say that some people prefer Dump serving them a plate full of crap over accepting hamburger from Hillary because they would only accept steak from Bernie. I prefer political steak to hamburger too, but I they can have the crap and leave me out of it.

marv2
06-14-2017, 10:02 PM
Truth. My wife doesn't like it when I say that some people prefer Dump serving them a plate full of crap over accepting hamburger from Hillary because they would only accept steak from Bernie. I prefer political steak to hamburger too, but I they can have the crap and leave me out of it.

If Trump remains in office throughout his term, you are likely to hear in response to the cries of suffering Americans........"let them eat cake!"

Roberta75
06-14-2017, 10:42 PM
Mueller may be ready to investigate Cheeto in Chief. I know its real premature but #lockhimup [[https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/lockhimup?source=feed_text&story_id=10155458125770990)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/us/politics/mueller-trump-special-counsel-investigation.html?_r=0

soulster
06-15-2017, 04:48 PM
I remember distinctly telling my mother last July that Trump could end up winning. She is a staunch Hilary supporter and did not believe it and did not want to hear it! I told her that Trump was on television and covered by the news outlets 24 hrs/7 days a week. Hilary hardly even did press conferences. She fooled herself into believing that she had it in the bag. Trump on the other hand was everywhere. Even after Romney spoke very negatively about him, even after the "grab 'em by the p**sy tapes......Trump never lost support from his base. I at first thought it was amazing, but then I thought about some of the people I had met and gotten to know through my work over the years and I knew they were going to vote Trump no matter what happened.

Yup. Chump voters around here were motivated by just two things: undocumented immigrants [[most of whom just overstayed their temporary visas), and the promise of jobs. The two relate to each other in the minds of his supporters. But, no matter how hard he cracks down on those undocumented people, those jobs have gone bye-bye!

soulster
06-15-2017, 04:52 PM

It wasn't age that did Sanders in, it was the Clinton machine, her operatives like Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and others in the DNC, did him in. After all, age can't be a factor in Chump got in. Look how old he is. He's older than Ronald Reagan was when he took office.

soulster
06-15-2017, 04:59 PM

I can see what side of the coin you fall on. How can you say you hold progressives beneath contempt when we just got through with eight years of all that the republicans and conservatives did to Obama? They aren't even worth the brain power! I mean, they made yesterday's shooting very political, blaming liberals from the minute the incident was over.

You can talk all you want about progressives not voting and trying to keep the blood off their hands, but the Chump voters are more than proud to show you the bloody knife in their hands.

Jerry Oz
06-15-2017, 04:59 PM
A lot of them didn't think about what would happen next. They really couldn't believe that everybody who is unhappy with his current job will get a high paying factory job, could they? If so, why did that message resound in the rural areas where they never had those jobs? And did they really believe the coal mines were going to come back? And if Dump was going to bring jobs back, why didn't he start with his own signature products? Nah, they didn't vote for economic issues because he offered no solutions. They were hoping that Black and Brown people would have a harder time progressing and getting jobs and that they would benefit from those lost opportunities.

soulster
06-15-2017, 05:04 PM
And, you know that if he had run as an independant, he never would have had any chance. He ran on the Democratic ticket, so that makes him a Democrat by default.

soulster
06-15-2017, 05:06 PM
It has just been announced that Donald Trump is now under investigation for obstruction! Finally! This is what got Nixon impeached and basically thrown out of office! They should investigate all those Republican Congressmen, Senators etc that spent the last 8 years trying to obstruct Barack Obama.

No. Nixon was never impeached and thrown out. Remember your history and facts: Nixon resigned in 1974 before they could start impeachment proceedings.

Jerry Oz
06-15-2017, 05:09 PM
And, you know that if he had run as an independant, he never would have had any chance. He ran on the Democratic ticket, so that makes him a Democrat by default.

My point is that you don't spend years lobbing shots at a party and then expect them to change their rules to increase your chances of beating someone who raised millions for them over decades. Their party; their rules.

soulster
06-15-2017, 05:12 PM

OK, you do have a good point. Most Bernie supporters were blind to the bigger picture and let their emotions get in the way. My personal interaction with these people support that. I was a Bernie supporter too, but at least I was wise enough to vote for Clinton.

The truth is, all three candidates had supporters who were worshippers of personality.

soulster
06-15-2017, 05:18 PM
A lot of them didn't think about what would happen next. They really couldn't believe that everybody who is unhappy with his current job will get a high paying factory job, could they? If so, why did that message resound in the rural areas where they never had those jobs? And did they really believe the coal mines were going to come back? And if Dump was going to bring jobs back, why didn't he start with his own signature products? Nah, they didn't vote for economic issues because he offered no solutions. They were hoping that Black and Brown people would have a harder time progressing and getting jobs and that they would benefit from those lost opportunities.

That's exactly what Chump stood for: white privilege. Many people figured if he could just do something about those pesky criminal Black Lives Matter people, and burrito-eatin' Mexicans who shouldn't be here, they would have a better country that served them first.

Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if Katy Perry secretly voted for him while holding Hillary's hand.

marv2
06-15-2017, 05:34 PM
Yup. Chump voters around here were motivated by just two things: undocumented immigrants [[most of whom just overstayed their temporary visas), and the promise of jobs. The two relate to each other in the minds of his supporters. But, no matter how hard he cracks down on those undocumented people, those jobs have gone bye-bye!

Well, I know that in New York it is those same undocumented immigrants that are working in most restaurant kitchens in Manhattan. Without them the prices for meals would go sky high just like the rent being so damned high! LOL!

marv2
06-15-2017, 05:36 PM
No. Nixon was never impeached and thrown out. Remember your history and facts: Nixon resigned in 1974 before they could start impeachment proceedings.

I remember watching his resignation speech and this his departure from the White House. He would have been impeached which is why he left. Ford pardon him which is why he lost to Carter.

Jerry Oz
06-15-2017, 06:24 PM
Well, I know that in New York it is those same undocumented immigrants that are working in most restaurant kitchens in Manhattan. Without them the prices for meals would go sky high just like the rent being so damned high! LOL!

Those idiots still aren't asking who is going to do the farm jobs and other hard work that the departing immigrants are doing for much less than average Americans are willing to earn. The answer is people currently receiving public assistance. And that includes a whole lot of Dump's deplorable nut rubbers.

Jerry Oz
06-15-2017, 06:26 PM
That's exactly what Chump stood for: white privilege. Many people figured if he could just do something about those pesky criminal Black Lives Matter people, and burrito-eatin' Mexicans who shouldn't be here, they would have a better country that served them first.

Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if Katy Perry secretly voted for him while holding Hillary's hand.

Yeah. She transitioned from Left Leaving Pop Star Political Activist to Entitled Elitist without missing a beat.

soulster
06-16-2017, 11:24 AM
Yeah. She transitioned from Left Leaving Pop Star Political Activist to Entitled Elitist without missing a beat.

According to all the things i've been reading this week, she probably really is clueless. She was raised privileged by bigoted, parents who were clergy. I'm surprised that no one pulled her aside before she started trying to appropriate other cultures and thinking she's down by using the n-word. She's kind of messed up, so I don't hate her, but what the f**k was that about her hair and Obama? And, she supported him. It's that white liberal syndrome, I guess. It's crap like that that caused me to delete her albums. Sad, too, because I like her music.

If she really wants to make a change and fight for equality and all that, she had better shape up first.

Roberta75
06-16-2017, 12:20 PM
In the end the Chetto in Chiefs tweets may be his downfall. It was his tweets that the 9th circuit used to strike down his bigoted muslim ban and his tweets will be his downfall in this Russian investigattion.

marv2
06-16-2017, 12:22 PM
Those idiots still aren't asking who is going to do the farm jobs and other hard work that the departing immigrants are doing for much less than average Americans are willing to earn. The answer is people currently receiving public assistance. And that includes a whole lot of Dump's deplorable nut rubbers.

Oh they have a plan. It is not a nice plan but once they're finish gutting all the safety net programs, they believe you are going every available poor American fighting to do those jobs.

Jerry Oz
06-16-2017, 01:32 PM
Kentucky is already devising a way for people on public assistance to do road side clean up and other duties to continue their benefits. These are the same folks who voted against Hillary Clinton [[actually Bernie's) $15/hour minimum wage and free college.

So, no health care? Check.
No welfare? Check.
No livable wage? Check.
No wall? Check.
No respect from the world stage? Check.
No great America? Double check, assholes.

marv2
06-16-2017, 01:44 PM
Kentucky is already devising a way for people on public assistance to do road side clean up and other duties to continue their benefits. These are the same folks who voted against Hillary Clinton [[actually Bernie's) $15/hour minimum wage and free college.

So, no health care? Check.
No welfare? Check.
No livable wage? Check.
No wall? Check.
No respect from the world stage? Check.
No great America? Double check, assholes.

It is going to be like a serfdom with everyone that makes under $250,000 working for the Top 1% and begging the rest of the time.

Jerry Oz
06-16-2017, 01:54 PM
Let's hope not. There's buzz in DC today because Pence has retained a personal lawyer to represent him in the Russia probe. People may not realize it, but Paul Ryan would be president if both of these idiots manages to get flushed. In my opinion, even if Mueller presents evidence supporting an obstruction of justice charge, the Republicans still will not impeach Dump. Things will have to wait until 2019 at the earliest and by then, his damage would be done.

marv2
06-16-2017, 01:58 PM
Let's hope not. There's buzz in DC today because Pence has retained a personal lawyer to represent him in the Russia probe. People may not realize it, but Paul Ryan would be president if both of these idiots manages to get flushed. In my opinion, even if Mueller presents evidence supporting an obstruction of justice charge, the Republicans still will not impeach Dump. Things will have to wait until 2019 at the earliest and by then, his damage would be done.

Paul Ryan hates poor and working class people. He wants them to die or otherwise disappear some way......

Jerry Oz
06-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Paul Ryan hates poor and working class people. He wants them to die or otherwise disappear some way......
Soooo... He's like Dump, only less obvious in his hatred for the 99%?

marv2
06-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Soooo... He's like Dump, only less obvious in his hatred for the 99%?

He is worst than Trump/Dump. He is suppose to be half ass intelligent!

Jerry Oz
06-16-2017, 02:48 PM
LOL at "half ass intelligent". I'm not sure if you meant it that way, but that's exactly how I would describe Paul Ryan.

marv2
06-16-2017, 03:02 PM
LOL at "half ass intelligent". I'm not sure if you meant it that way, but that's exactly how I would describe Paul Ryan.

Oh I meant it! Never in my life have I've seen so many ignorant, ill-informed, self centered "Political Leaders". We are where we are in this country because the best qualified people will not run for office because there are no longer a large pool of totally "squeaky clean people"! Most cannot withstand the scrutiny by the media and others about their past personal lives, etc. I've always said that if you came of age in the 60s, 70s or 80s........you've done something that could be considered "un-saintly" LOL!

Our whole system is hypocritical so we end up with all of these angry nerds hell bent on sticking it to segments of the American population!

soulster
06-16-2017, 07:02 PM
No wall? Check.

You approve of a wall?

Jerry Oz
06-16-2017, 10:47 PM
You approve of a wall?

Of course not. I was listing the things his idiot sycophants got in contrast to Dump's promises. The people most dependent on government assistance voted against their self interest to make life difficult for others and have received nothing but a fatter richer Donald Dump for their efforts.

lakeside
06-21-2017, 10:34 AM
http://vivianswiftblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/b790e944029211dec963368dbf4ff83a-450x450.jpg [[http://vivianswiftblog.com/?attachment_id=18052)

Jerry Oz
08-16-2017, 12:43 AM
And rather than accept the mantle of leader of the free world, Dump chooses instead to be leader of the white nationalist movement. Every time I wonder how low he can go, he puts his beer down and digs a few feet deeper.

sansradio
08-16-2017, 01:28 AM
And rather than accept the mantle of leader of the free world, Dump chooses instead to be leader of the white nationalist movement. Every time I wonder how low he can go, he puts his beer down and digs a few feet deeper.

Amen, Jerry. He's a morally bankrupt, slimy, vicious, fascist ignoramus and a stench in the nostrils of humanity. His whole campaign was built on fascist white-nationalist appeals that dared to question Barack Obama's citizenship, nay, right to exist; now, as he slithers backwards and appeases these white supremacist devils, the blood of the three victims and, indeed, ALL victims of fascist/racist violence is dripping from his paws and fangs. He MUST be removed from office immediately. God help us all.

lakeside
08-16-2017, 10:08 AM
Amen, Jerry. He's a morally bankrupt, slimy, vicious, fascist ignoramus and a stench in the nostrils of humanity. His whole campaign was built on fascist white-nationalist appeals that dared to question Barack Obama's citizenship, nay, right to exist; now, as he slithers backwards and appeases these white supremacist devils, the blood of the three victims and, indeed, ALL victims of fascist/racist violence is dripping from his paws and fangs. He MUST be removed from office immediately. God help us all.

Superbly stated. Thank you!

Roberta75
08-16-2017, 12:12 PM

Cheeto just proved who he is and hes a KKK supporter and we all need to remember Trumps father was arrested at a KKK rally back in the 1930s. Hes disgusting and UNFIT to be in the White House. He will NEVER be my president,.

sansradio
08-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Superbly stated. Thank you!

Thanks, lakeside. He's got me fucked up.

sansradio
08-16-2017, 04:11 PM
A prophet for all time speaks from the grave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaHdI9h61fo

DJMoch
08-16-2017, 09:09 PM
Cheeto just proved who he is and hes a KKK supporter and we all need to remember Trumps father was arrested at a KKK rally back in the 1930s. Hes disgusting and UNFIT to be in the White House. He will NEVER be my president,.

Frankly, he's unfit to be a member of the human species. I've almost never felt the desire to wish someone would simply drop dead, but 45 is the first person [[and I use that term extremely loosely) I wish would just do that.

He's a morally bankrupt, toxic sewer of a man, has no human decency, attracts racists and bigots like moths to an open flame, incites them to commit all kinds of hideous atrocities, then slinks off to his slimy hidey-hole and spends his days tweeting "non-apology" apologies. It doesn't take a brain-dead moron to figure out that he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

I feel for the ones in the US suffering under his "tyranny", for want of a better word. God help you all.

Jerry Oz
08-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Thanks, lakeside. He's got me fucked up.
I couldn't sleep the night of November 8. Now, I am almost afraid to wake up some days for the same reason.

Roberta75
08-16-2017, 09:55 PM
Frankly, he's unfit to be a member of the human species. I've almost never felt the desire to wish someone would simply drop dead, but 45 is the first person [[and I use that term extremely loosely) I wish would just do that.

He's a morally bankrupt, toxic sewer of a man, has no human decency, attracts racists and bigots like moths to an open flame, incites them to commit all kinds of hideous atrocities, then slinks off to his slimy hidey-hole and spends his days tweeting "non-apology" apologies. It doesn't take a brain-dead moron to figure out that he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

I feel for the ones in the US suffering under his "tyranny", for want of a better word. God help you all.

He has given every racist and bigot and homophobe permission to say the most terrible things and never forget he wouldnt let any of his apartmnents to African Americans and his father was a Nazi and KKK suporter. Thats exactly what Donald Trumps base is. Hes disgusting and unfir to hold any office.

TomatoTom123
08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
It doesn't take a brain-dead moron to figure out that he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Damn right Emile

DJMoch
08-16-2017, 10:41 PM
I couldn't sleep the night of November 8. Now, I am almost afraid to wake up some days for the same reason.

Hell, I'm not American and I felt the same way after the U.S. election. I was flying home from Ft. Lauderdale after being on a cruise, coming home to Canada the evening of November 8. Nearly everyone on the plane except myself had their tv screens tuned to the god damn election coverage. And I watched the maps slowly turning redder and redder as the flight went on.

Then, I remember waking up around 3 or 4 in the morning, and stupidly [[stupidly!!!) opening Facebook on my cell phone. Only to be greeted with the news that 45 was elected. And I was so utterly upset that I wasn't able to get back to sleep that night. In the morning I felt like the walking dead, and from that day forward felt like nothing was ever going to be the same again.

And sadly, I think I was right.

lakeside
08-17-2017, 11:56 AM
It's getting scarier every day. Soon, if Donnie Dump has his way, there might be a Nazi flag flying over the White House.

marv2
08-17-2017, 03:24 PM
It's getting scarier every day. Soon, if Donnie Dump has his way, there might be a Nazi flag flying over the White House.

No, but the RFID Chip is coming................

lakeside
08-17-2017, 05:29 PM
No, but the RFID Chip is coming................

Nothing from the Dump Administration would
surprise me at this point.

144man
08-17-2017, 05:46 PM
My initial reaction to Trump's statements was one of disbelief. Now I just feel ill.

jobeterob
08-17-2017, 06:04 PM
I don't hear any American commentators asking HOW this happened?

How did you elect such a person to apparently lead the free world - he's so clearly an entitled white brat, bigot, sexist pig.

You had somebody who was very cleared equipped to be President but she must have been of the wrong sex and wore way too many pant suits, didn't speak all that well and wasn't very funny.

And why is it that Clintons, Bushes, and Kennedys run for so many offices? There has to be qualified people who have a different last name.

I wonder what all the people that didn't vote think now.

So scary, sad and disappointing to have the United States led by a fool.

jobeterob
08-17-2017, 11:15 PM
I don't hear any American commentators asking HOW this happened?

How did you elect such a person to apparently lead the free world - he's so clearly an entitled white brat, bigot, sexist pig.

You had somebody who was very cleared equipped to be President but she must have been of the wrong sex and wore way too many pant suits, didn't speak all that well and wasn't very funny.

And why is it that Clintons, Bushes, and Kennedys run for so many offices? There has to be qualified people who have a different last name.

I wonder what all the people that didn't vote think now.

So scary, sad and disappointing to have the United States led by a fool.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/donald-trump-on-charlottesville-1.4250236

lakeside
08-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Who could have guessed that a reality tv star with no government experience, 6 bankruptcies, 5 kids from 3 different marriages, 11 charges of sexual assault, and 4000 plus lawsuits, could be so bad at being president? Trump is one who is against lots of things but doesn't seem to be for anything, offers bombastic and contradictory promises, is a terrifying Orwellian statesman, insults veterans, threatens a free press, mocks the handicapped, denigrates women, immigrants and Muslims. Trump avoided several chances to disavow David Duke, an advocate for white supremacy and former klan leader. Trump is a person who easily lies, who creates an environment where the truth doesn't seem to matter, who has never demonstrated any interest in anyone or anything but himself and his own enrichment. He is an infantile, bullying man, who depending on his mood is willing to discard old and established alliances, treaties and long-standing relationships, Trump's candidacy is a political Ponzi scheme. Asking this man to assume the highest office in the land would be like asking a newly minted car driver to fly a 747.

Jerry Oz
08-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Living Colour's song, "Cult Of Personality" is a perfect song for the soundtrack of this regrettable era of American history. It describes him and his iconic status among his supporters to a tee.

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
I'm the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality [[repeat)

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You don't have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.

I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality [[repeat)

lakeside
08-18-2017, 07:44 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHhTRykUAAAjPRw.jpg

sansradio
08-18-2017, 08:15 PM
Good one, lakeside!!!

Jerry Oz
08-18-2017, 10:41 PM
Wow. I guess it's really a White[[s only) House now. Powerful illustration.

lakeside
08-19-2017, 01:17 PM
This was the campus of the University of Virginia in Charlottesville on August 17, during a vigil for Heather Heyer, who was killed by an American Nazi on Aug. 12:

http://vivianswiftblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/18XP-VIGIL1-superJumbo-450x300.jpg [[http://vivianswiftblog.com/?attachment_id=18330)

The ugliness that happened at Charlottesville because of torch-wielding “Unite the Right” assholes. . .
http://vivianswiftblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gettyimages-830617844_master1-450x300.jpg [[http://vivianswiftblog.com/?attachment_id=18344)
. . . should not have come as any surprise, and der Drumpf is not solely responsible for giving American Nazis the confidence to march in the light of day. White supremacy is what the Republican party has been dog-whistling for decades. der Drumpf is only saying out loud what the party has been nudge-nudging/wink-winking since Richard Nixon’s Southern Strategy [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy). So, No, the GOP is not off the hook just because a few Republican politicians scold der Drumpf for his disgusting sympathy for the “fine people” of the alt-right.
What I think we should do, instead of tearing down the statues, is to paint over them, in big words: You Lost. And for all those wonderful “Christians” who support the Drumpf agenda, we should add: Because God Was On Our Side. Get Over It, For Fuck’s Sake.
And if anyone wants to debate with you that the Civil War was about the glorious cause of state’s rights, remind them that the No. 1 state right that was fought over was the right to own slaves. And if anyone gives you that bullshit about the Stars and Bars being “just a battle flag”. . . ask them why they are proud of being on the losing side? Because they are such losers??
Oh, the hell with it. We should just let them secede. Florida’s going to go underwater away, and would anyone with a fully-functioning brain miss South Carolina?

144man
10-14-2017, 01:04 PM
Donald Trump has threatened to pull the USA out of the Iran nuclear deal. However, the UN's policy chief has said that no US president could leave an agreement that was adopted unanimously by the UN Security Council since it is not a bilateral agreement or an international treaty.

Jerry Oz
10-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Putin got more than he could have wanted from his investment. Not only have the Republican congress and the Moron refused to secure the electoral system, Drumpf has destroyed the ability of all future presidents to negotiate agreements and make promises that extend beyond their terms of office. Countries would be stupid to think that our word is good and likely to be kept.

marv2
10-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Donald Trump has threatened to pull the USA out of the Iran nuclear deal. However, the UN's policy chief has said that no US president could leave an agreement that was adopted unanimously by the UN Security Council since it is not a bilateral agreement or an international treaty.

This will be his biggest mistake globally speaking, to date! I heard his speech. All he basically did was read down a list of "infractions" allegedly by Iran from decades ago. It's like the 21st Century never happened. He sounded like Benjamin Netanyahu [[sp?).

marv2
10-14-2017, 04:13 PM
Putin got more than he could have wanted from his investment. Not only have the Republican congress and the Moron refused to secure the electoral system, Drumpf has destroyed the ability of all future presidents to negotiate agreements and make promises that extend beyond their terms of office. Countries would be stupid to think that our word is good and likely to be kept.

If Iran lives up to their part of the deal [[which at this point all indicators show that they have), Trump will lead the U.S. into isolation.

Jerry Oz
10-14-2017, 05:29 PM
This will be his biggest mistake globally speaking, to date! I heard his speech. All he basically did was read down a list of "infractions" allegedly by Iran from decades ago. It's like the 21st Century never happened. He sounded like Benjamin Netanyahu [[sp?).And Netanyahu is proving to be just as corrupt as the Moron. Trump wants to make Congress the bad guys by having them make a call that he knows they won't make. He's risking sanctions against us if he puts unilateral sanctions against Iran. What an asshole. Constantly saying this was the worst deal he's ever seen without once saying why and what he'd do differently.

Worst. President.

EVER.

Roberta75
10-16-2017, 05:47 PM
What a pair of disgusting PIGS. No other President inUS history has made a tasteless hateful "joke" like Trump alythough Pence probably believes it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-gays-pence-wants-apos-142750033.html?.tsrc=fauxdal

Jerry Oz
10-16-2017, 06:38 PM
Super Christian Mike Pence is against sins. Except for lying, of course.

Roberta75
10-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Super Christian Mike Pence is against sins. Except for lying, of course.

I have a friend at work that think Pence may be a closet case given his obssession with homosexuals. Make ya think!!

DJMoch
10-16-2017, 10:41 PM
I have a friend at work that think Pence may be a closet case given his obssession with homosexuals. Make ya think!!

Well, to be fair, those who protest the loudest often seem to have the most to hide....

Roberta75
10-16-2017, 11:50 PM
Well, to be fair, those who protest the loudest often seem to have the most to hide....

Aint that the truth.

lakeside
10-17-2017, 11:22 AM
Bible banger Pense spews scriptures out of one side of his mouth while the other side spews vile, hate filled rhetoric. Anyone THAT obsessed with homosexuals is hiding something!

144man
12-02-2017, 07:51 PM
What sort of an arsehole is your president that he retweets videos posted by far-right group, Britain First?

One of the clips is supposed to show a Muslim migrant beating up a Dutch boy on crutches, but Dutch media have revealed that the youth was neither a Muslim nor a migrant, so it's more fake news, yet the president's press secretary said that it didn't matter if the clips were fake because the threat was real.

All these tweets do is to spread hatred and increase tensions. If Trump's visit to the UK ever takes place, I intend taking part in the demonstrations against him.

soulster
12-04-2017, 02:52 PM
The bottom line is that Chump is a racist, a bigot, and probably a little senile. But, I don't want to give him the escape of being senile. He is fully responsible for his actions. By re-tweeting this racist stuff, he keeps his shrinking base of deplorables fired up, probably hoping it's enough to get him re-elected in three more years, or burn the place down if he is somehow removed from office.

BUT...DO NOT take your eyes off the ball! Donald Chump uses all of these side issues to distract us from the real issue, and that is the tax bill that the Senate republikkkans have just approved. If that gets signed, they, and the so-called president, have just bent the U.S. citizens over with no lube. It will be the largest transfer of wealth to the wealthy, and the rest of us will pay dearly.

Jerry Oz
12-04-2017, 04:38 PM
For Sarah Huckabee Sanders to suggest that it doesn't matter if the videos were real because the threat is real is like showing a photo of a lynching to depict a scene of Black on Black crime. If there's a real threat, document it with actual evidence. She's as full of shit as he is [[pardon my French, I'm losing my nut over all of what this evil man is doing).

Changing subjects just a little bit, my nephew's wife recently delivered a beautiful baby girl. I asked when he was returning to work and when he told me in the next couple of weeks, I let him know that Family Medical Leave Act will be on the GOP's target list soon. I've been right on almost everything that I predicted for him, so watch and see what they do with eroding employee rights to care for their families. They are truly evil people.

Roberta75
12-04-2017, 06:09 PM
For Sarah Huckabee Sanders to suggest that it doesn't matter if the videos were real because the threat is real is like showing a photo of a lynching to depict a scene of Black on Black crime. If there's a real threat, document it with actual evidence. She's as full of shit as he is [[pardon my French, I'm losing my nut over all of what this evil man is doing).

Changing subjects just a little bit, my nephew's wife recently delivered a beautiful baby girl. I asked when he was returning to work and when he told me in the next couple of weeks, I let him know that Family Medical Leave Act will be on the GOP's target list soon. I've been right on almost everything that I predicted for him, so watch and see what they do with eroding employee rights to care for their families. They are truly evil people.

Sarah Hickabee Sanders sold her soul to the devil when she agreet to lie/work for the Cheeto in Chief. This man is DANGEROUS and unfit to serve. I hope Mueller brings the lot of them down. Trumpy and Pence are racist and sexist and homophobic bigots and the fact that the President Twitler endorsed Roy Moore this morning disgusts me to my very core. Yes Jerry, these are EVIL and despicable people with no souls.

144man
12-05-2017, 11:58 AM
I apologise unreservedly if I unintentionally offended anyone by using the term "arsehole" to describe the POTUS. Obviously the correct word should have been "asshole"!

Jerry Oz
12-05-2017, 03:58 PM
No offense taken. It's appropriate because if you see what he's done to the US's image and the institutions of democracy, you will agree that he's rectum both. Personally, I compare him to what comes out of said asshole.

TomatoTom123
12-05-2017, 08:32 PM
No offense taken. It's appropriate because if you see what he's done to the US's image and the institutions of democracy, you will agree that he's rectum both. Personally, I compare him to what comes out of said asshole.

That's a bit harsh........ on the shit :p

144man
12-06-2017, 03:08 PM
It's a bit harsh on the asshole as well. At least it performs a useful function in getting rid of the shit.

Here's a letter I liked in Monday's Metro:

"Is Trump truly mad? A single gun incident in the US can kill more people than have ever been killed in the UK due to Islamic terrorism, and yet he reckons it is the UK that has the problem."
[Jock, Hertfordshire]

Jerry Oz
12-06-2017, 06:08 PM
You will notice that he didn't visit Vegas or Texas. In fact, he recycled the same tweet to comment on both events while he was out of the country. He doesn't care about crime or immigration or making America great. It's not about lives or making sense. It's about politics and more specifically, using politics as a means to make money.

Roberta75
12-08-2017, 09:58 AM
You will notice that he didn't visit Vegas or Texas. In fact, he recycled the same tweet to comment on both events while he was out of the country. He doesn't care about crime or immigration or making America great. It's not about lives or making sense. It's about politics and more specifically, using politics as a means to make money.

And that massacre in Vegas hasnt brought any gun control or new legislation which is real sad. We are totally screwed as long as President Cheeto is in office and the Repugs are in charge.

soulster
12-08-2017, 01:28 PM
I think his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital was designed to invite terrorist attacks on us just so it would scare people into voting for him again. Remember, he said it was all about him a couple of weeks ago.

Jerry Oz
12-08-2017, 06:23 PM
I think his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital was designed to invite terrorist attacks on us just so it would scare people into voting for him again. Remember, he said it was all about him a couple of weeks ago.I believe he's poking a bear, as well. Network news decided not to report Jared Kushner's failure to list his foundation's involvement in illegal Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories on his financial disclosure documents. In other words, the man tasked with finding a solution to the conflict is in bed with the Israeli government.

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

soulster
12-10-2017, 08:20 PM
I believe he's poking a bear, as well. Network news decided not to report Jared Kushner's failure to list his foundation's involvement in illegal Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories on his financial disclosure documents. In other words, the man tasked with finding a solution to the conflict is in bed with the Israeli government.

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

Yup. I smell another cover-up with the declaration.