PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget The Motor City

test

keith_hughes
05-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Thanks to all the Soulful Detroit people who've emailed corrections and additions over the last couple of years. We hope they've all been included in the latest update to the site, which was published today.

Keep them coming!

Best,
Keith and Ritchie
www.dftmc.info

mysterysinger
05-28-2017, 04:28 PM
It's a fantastic resource - I use it regularly - thanks ever so much.

westgrandboulevard
05-28-2017, 05:22 PM
Indeed, 'Don't Forget The Motor City' website is a fantastic resource.

It has a dedicated screen on my laptop, for use with daily SD posts, to remind me of my own Motown Memories.:)

woodward
05-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Every member of the Soulful Detroit Forum should be extremely grateful for the diligence and careful attention that Keith and Ritchie give to this superb site. It is absolutely wonderful. What would we do without it? I'd be lost. I would imagine I access it sometimes several times a day and it always has the answers. Thanks guys. You are simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McMotown
05-28-2017, 06:19 PM
Every member of the Soulful Detroit Forum should be extremely grateful for the diligence and careful attention that Keith and Ritchie give to this superb site. It is absolutely wonderful. What would we do without it? I'd be lost. I would imagine I access it sometimes several times a day and it always has the answers. Thanks guys. You are simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with you woodward. Thanks Keith and Ritchie

TomatoTom123
05-28-2017, 07:24 PM
It is an absolutely fantastic website! A great resource. Thanks for all your work putting it together and running it, guys. :)

grapevine
05-29-2017, 08:57 AM
http://www.dftmc.info/ …just got better…!

BIG THANKS to Keith and Ritchie for all their hard and meticulous work…!! :)

shoo-be-doo
05-29-2017, 09:40 AM
Where would we be without this wonderful source to refer to? I am so sorry to read in the acknowledgements that Keith Hughes brother passed away in March. He had been mentioned as a source of support in every edition. My condolences to you Keith.

144man
06-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Truly invaluable.

daviddh
06-07-2017, 07:42 PM
thank you all for your hard work