PDA

View Full Version : Over an hour recording of Diana Ross's NewYork concert.

test

David J
04-30-2017, 10:03 AM
She looks so good. I love when she brings her grandchildren on stage.

https://youtu.be/75yJS_PZVQQ

PeaceNHarmony
04-30-2017, 10:10 AM
She looks so good. I love when she brings her grandchildren on stage.

https://youtu.be/75yJS_PZVQQ

Thanks for posting; the City Center residency ended last night and is now another legendary accomplishment for Diana!

David J
04-30-2017, 10:58 AM
When Diana called her 2 grand kids, Raif & Callaway on stage was so lovely, I could feel the great love they have for their grandmother the Legendary Diana Ross, I was surprised that Leona who was Arne Naess youngest daugther was there as well, I just think it's great she's still so close to Arne's family.

Over all, it was such a brilliant show, Diana looking so fabulous, her still crystal clear voice, her unstoppable charisma and stage presence, the Diva has not lost a thing, still FABULOUS as ever.

Wish I could be there but I live in the UK and my dream is to see her performing again in the UK, even if it's for the one last time, but in the mean time, just loving all the fabulous reviews and thank God for YouTube.

I love her so much, Diana Ross 4 ever, there would never be another Diana Ross, she truly reigns SUPREME😍😍😍😍

I would love to thank all the fans that has posted reviews and videos, especially "Jobeterob & PeaceNHarmony" and others, thank you from the bottom of my heart😘

jack020
05-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Tracklist:
1- Opening
2- I'm Coming Out
3- More Today Than Yesterday
4- My World Is Empty Without You
5- Baby Love
6- Stop! In The Name Of Love
7- Come See About Me
8- You Can't Hurry Love
9- Love Child
10- The Boss
11- Touch Me In The Morning
12- It's Hard For Me To Say
13- Upside Down
14- It's My House
15- Love Hangover
16- Take Me Higher
17- Ease On Down The Road
18- The Look Of Love
19- Good Morning Heartache
20- Don't Explain
21- Why Do Fools Fall In Love
22- Do You Know Where You're Going To
23- Ain't No Mountain High Enough
24- I Will Survive
25- Reach Out And Touch [[Somebody's Hand)
26- I Will Survive [[reprise)

daviddh
05-01-2017, 08:10 PM
thank you for posting this. I haven't been able to see Diana in a few years but hopefully I will this year if she comes our way. I see its a nice selection of songs again.i think she added a few?? I was hoping she keep its my turn and if we hold on together.
thanks again