PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross & The Supremes Mail Order 6-LP Set from The UK?!

test

mrbfly
04-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Hi,

I have bought these UK 6-LP-Set by Diana Ross & The Supremes:

In Randy's book I read that there is an extended Mono Version of Cupid on it + an Extended People Version that was also released on the LOST & FOUND Set. Does anyone knows if there are any other alternate versions on this released???

Thanks

George Solomon
04-28-2017, 06:07 PM
I'm pretty sure those were the only alternates. And I think we also did the extended "Cupid" on Lost & Found along with "People". The extended "People" is also on the expanded Funny Girl.

theboyfromxtown
04-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Hi,

I have bought these UK 6-LP-Set by Diana Ross & The Supremes:

In Randy's book I read that there is an extended Mono Version of Cupid on it + an Extended People Version that was also released on the LOST & FOUND Set. Does anyone knows if there are any other alternate versions on this released???

Thanks

It's been so long I can't even remember what's on it. I might have even given mine away.

mrbfly
04-29-2017, 07:31 AM
thanks for the infos. There are so many songs on the LPs that it would take a lot of time to rip them and compare them to the other ones still available.

But I think if anyone did that, someone would knew that and has more infos about alternate takes/versions.

paul_nixon
04-29-2017, 10:53 AM
thanks for the infos. There are so many songs on the LPs that it would take a lot of time to rip them and compare them to the other ones still available.

But I think if anyone did that, someone would knew that and has more infos about alternate takes/versions.

I am pretty sure there are a lot more alternates on that set than those two so much so that a colleague ran them all down for me - now all I need to do is find them.