PDA

View Full Version : Supremes AGoGo shipment confirmation received

test

woodward
04-27-2017, 08:34 AM
I did not want to put this at the end of the SAGG thread or people may not see it, however, I got an email from Amazon.com that at 1:30 AM this morning my set been turned over to the USPS and is scheduled to arrive at my place tomorrow by 8 PM. THEY MET THE DEADLINE.

I did not realize that another posting has been been made on shipment, but the more the merrier.

thanxal
04-27-2017, 08:40 AM
Woodward, your title is so much more refined and dignified than mine in a thread below. LOL!!!

kenneth
04-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Mine still shows as a pre-order with the release date of tomorrow. I wonder how Woodward had his shipped already. [[I'm jealous.)

thanxal
04-27-2017, 10:36 AM
Mine still shows as a pre-order with the release date of tomorrow. I wonder how Woodward had his shipped already. [[I'm jealous.)
Amazon Prime, probably. That's how I'm getting mine tomorrow.

danman869
04-27-2017, 11:04 AM
My two copies shipped last night via Amazon Prime and they're arriving today! Hurray! Can't wait!

kenneth
04-27-2017, 11:11 AM
My two copies shipped last night via Amazon Prime and they're arriving today! Hurray! Can't wait!

Oh, I see. I've resisted getting Amazon Prime but maybe I should reconsider.

woodward
04-27-2017, 11:18 AM
Oh, I see. I've resisted getting Amazon Prime but maybe I should reconsider.

I did get mine through Amazon Prime. I do not buy that much through Amazon.com but they give everyone a 30 day free trial. Everyone should have taken advantage of this luxury. If you cancel within the 30 days you hit the jackpot.