PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross - Blanket Jackson Adoption?

test

jobeterob
04-24-2017, 05:39 PM
http://radaronline.com/videos/diana-ross-blanket-jackson-adoption/

TomatoTom123
04-24-2017, 06:30 PM
Oh, this is sad to hear. I didn't even know Michael Jackson had a son called Blanket. And he's living alone? A very sad situation. :[[

jobeterob
04-24-2017, 06:52 PM
Well, it's from a celebrity gossip site - but there probably is some kernel of truth in it; likely something is going on.

PeaceNHarmony
04-24-2017, 07:58 PM
Interesting; not sure I believe it but as we know of everyone MJ knew he chose Ms. Ross to be his children's godmother, so ...

detmotownguy
04-25-2017, 01:39 AM
Interesting; not sure I believe it but as we know of everyone MJ knew he chose Ms. Ross to be his children's godmother, so ... Hope is just gossip. The article says family abandoned him, then it says he wouldn't be totally uprooted bc he could still see his family. Seems like a contradiction that's all.

PeaceNHarmony
04-25-2017, 07:04 AM
Hope is just gossip. The article says family abandoned him, then it says he wouldn't be totally uprooted bc he could still see his family. Seems like a contradiction that's all.

Well, kinda-sorta. It could be that the family has 'abandoned' actively raising Blanket and he needs a more structured home but would still be allowed to visit with family members.