PDA

View Full Version : Interesting semi-rare pictures of the Supremes on CNN website

test

jobucats
04-14-2017, 07:09 PM
NOTE: I tried to delete [[I can edit, but don't know how to delete) this because I just noticed on the CNN site that this had also been posted in 2015. My apologies for reposting this.

Since some of these look familiar, my guess is that someone else has already referenced these photos on the forum. These were posted on today's CNN Entertainment section of the website.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/19/entertainment/gallery/tbt-supremes/index.html

reese
04-14-2017, 07:13 PM
Most of these are familiar to me, but it is nice to read the photographer's commentary.

theboyfromxtown
04-14-2017, 07:39 PM

My hero. Henry Cosby

woodward
04-14-2017, 08:03 PM
Most of these are familiar to me, but it is nice to read the photographer's commentary.

Thanks for posting this. I had not seen these pictures previously. Bruce Davidson was in the Motown studios in Detroit --- does he have any other pictures of other Motown artists besides the Supremes? This is the first I have heard of him.

reese
04-14-2017, 08:07 PM
Thanks for posting this. I had not seen these pictures previously. Bruce Davidson was in the Motown studios in Detroit --- does he have any other pictures of other Motown artists besides the Supremes? This is the first I have heard of him.

Actually, it was jobucats who brought these to our attention.