PDA

View Full Version : Original aunt viv not happy about "fresh prince of bel air" reunion

test

glencro
03-30-2017, 01:39 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/janet-hubert-is-not-happy-about-fresh-prince-reunion-to-put-it-mildly-194520161.html

marv2
03-30-2017, 01:57 PM
She hates Will Smith, I mean REALLY hates him!

TomatoTom123
03-30-2017, 02:25 PM
Wow. What on earth is all this about? Why does she hate him so much!!??

Jerry Oz
03-30-2017, 04:06 PM
She had a contentious contract negotiation and wanted more money to return to the role. She overplayed her hand and wanted Smith to use his leverage with the producers for her. When he didn't, she was let go and has since made her hatred for his lack of support well known.

TomatoTom123
03-30-2017, 04:28 PM
She had a contentious contract negotiation and wanted more money to return to the role. She overplayed her hand and wanted Smith to use his leverage with the producers for her. When he didn't, she was let go and has since made her hatred for his lack of support well known.

Oh! Wow. Thank you Jerry :)

sansradio
03-31-2017, 08:56 AM
She needs to let go, move on, and take up a hobby. So tiresome.

arr&bee
04-04-2017, 10:38 AM
I think it was a little more to it than that,she was replaced with the lightskinned actress,same thing with[my wife and kids]darkskinned actress replaced with lightskinned one,more to it than reported.

marv2
04-04-2017, 01:02 PM
I think it was a little more to it than that,she was replaced with the lightskinned actress,same thing with[my wife and kids]darkskinned actress replaced with lightskinned one,more to it than reported.

Uh huh, exactly! This is one feud not matter how one -sided that will probably never end.

Jerry Oz
04-04-2017, 10:55 PM
I think it was a little more to it than that,she was replaced with the lightskinned actress,same thing with[my wife and kids]darkskinned actress replaced with lightskinned one,more to it than reported.She was fired first, Holmes. She played hardball, got the boot, and Daphne Maxwell Reid took her spot the next season as Plan B for the character. Perhaps Smith could have helped her out but I get the impression that she was a pill to her cast mates before her contract came up.