PDA

View Full Version : Sister Sledge now duo....will release new album

test

lakeside
03-16-2017, 01:50 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/sister-sledge-to-release-new-album/ar-BBybJ4M

marv2
03-16-2017, 03:48 PM
I wished they had waited longer before announcing this project. Have they even held services for Joni yet?

Guy
03-16-2017, 05:35 PM
I understand that they probably had to make this announcement to alert promoters who may have considered cancelling upcoming engagements for Sister Sledge. This way they can evidence a clear intent to perform under any contracts -- so they can sue if they get cancelled. Everyone must continue to eat and pay the rent.

marv2
03-16-2017, 05:47 PM
I understand that they probably had to make this announcement to alert promoters who may have considered cancelling upcoming engagements for Sister Sledge. This way they can evidence a clear intent to perform under any contracts -- so they can sue if they get cancelled. Everyone must continue to eat and pay the rent.

Yeah, I know and I am sure that is what their intent was. It's just that it may also appear to some that they are exploiting Joni's death which just happened with the week. I don't believe that, but it will appear that way to some.