PDA

View Full Version : [Fan Request] Martha & The Vandellas __________ Expanded Edition

test

thanxal
02-26-2017, 06:14 AM
If you could agitate Universal for one Martha and the Vandellas album to get the magic Andy & George Expanded Edition touch, which would it be?

For me, I would love to have Watchout! as an Expanded Edition. It is simply my favorite [[although Dance Party is just a hair behind).

justanothermotownfan
02-26-2017, 06:50 AM
For me it would be Martha & The Vandellas Live, or their unreleased Copa album. The original live albums have the same track listings for both mono and stereo editions but the performances are different.

Sharpmoves
02-26-2017, 08:36 AM
For me it would be Martha & The Vandellas Live, or their unreleased Copa album. The original live albums have the same track listings for both mono and stereo editions but the performances are different.

I second that. A deluxe edition of all the live material for Martha and the Vandellas, in a box set, with a fabulous booklet. Please?

carlo
02-26-2017, 09:49 AM
I would love the 1968 Copa show on CD, as well as an Expanded Edition of the Black Magic album. I'll take whatever they throw to us at this point though lol.

Motown Eddie
02-26-2017, 10:10 AM
If you could agitate Universal for one Martha and the Vandellas album to get the magic Andy & George Expanded Edition touch, which would it be?

For me, I would love to have Watchout! as an Expanded Edition. It is simply my favorite [[although Dance Party is just a hair behind).

My favorite album by Martha & the Vandellas is Dance Party [[with Watchout! my 2nd favorite) so that's the one I'd love to get the "deluxe" treatment.

marv2
02-26-2017, 10:47 AM
"Dance Party" and "Ridin' High" are my choices.

marybrewster
05-02-2024, 07:40 AM
I'm sure if an EE of M&TV happens, it'll be "Dance Party".

Motown Eddie
05-02-2024, 04:36 PM
As much as I Love Martha & The Vandellas' Dance Party and Watchout! albums, I'd vote for their Live! album to get a Deluxe Edition treatment. I've heard that the mono and stereo versions of Live! come from different performances and it would be great to have both of them in one place.

theboyfromxtown
05-02-2024, 05:51 PM
As much as I Love Martha & The Vandellas' Dance Party and Watchout! albums, I'd vote for their Live! album to get a Deluxe Edition treatment. I've heard that the mono and stereo versions of Live! come from different performances and it would be great to have both of them in one place.

I am sure they are different venues.

SatansBlues
05-02-2024, 06:31 PM
I would vote for Dance Party, simply because there's a 19 month gap between their Heatwave album and the Dance Party album. I wonder how many songs the group recorded during this period?