PDA

View Full Version : Adele refuses to accept her album of the year award over beyonce

test

glencro
02-15-2017, 03:01 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/style/adele-refuses-accept-her-album-190214390.html

marv2
02-15-2017, 08:28 AM
Will someone please tell that girl that Beyonce is not going to kill her. So she can take her award home and enjoy it. Geez....................

nysister
02-15-2017, 12:17 PM
Will someone please tell that girl that Beyonce is not going to kill her. So she can take her award home and enjoy it. Geez....................

Beyoncé won't, but her Bee Hives will via the internet. Her fans show no mercy!

marv2
02-15-2017, 12:35 PM
Beyoncé won't, but her Bee Hives will via the internet. Her fans show no mercy!

I know. I was just trying to give Adele a false sense of security. Maybe she could make it back home to England physically unscathed.

marv2
02-15-2017, 12:56 PM
They are now also destroying Carlos Santana for his comments about Beyonce.

Bluebrock
02-16-2017, 03:39 AM
I know. I was just trying to give Adele a false sense of security. Maybe she could make it back home to England physically unscathed.
I was friends with Adele many years before she became a megastar. I can say without prejudice that she is still the same crazy, potty mouthed person she was back then, but this girl has a heart of gold and still gets star struck when in the company of fellow
superstars. It is just the way she is and i for one would not want her to change.

soulster
02-16-2017, 04:45 AM
Once again, Adele shows she is a class act.

marv2
02-16-2017, 12:18 PM
Once again, Adele shows she is a class act.

Yeah, she uses the "F-word" right on TV.

Roberta75
02-16-2017, 02:10 PM
I was friends with Adele many years before she became a megastar. I can say without prejudice that she is still the same crazy, potty mouthed person she was back then, but this girl has a heart of gold and still gets star struck when in the company of fellow
superstars. It is just the way she is and i for one would not want her to change.

I love Adele. Shes a great talent and a her carpool kareioke with James Corden is the best. LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ

sophisticated_soul
02-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Thank you for the link Roberta, I really enjoyed this the first time I saw it. I love Adele too, she reaches across the generations and has an incredible gift. I like that she has a "take me as I am" feeling about stardom, she seems like she would be a wonderful and fun person to know. I wish her the best. "Adele 25" is one of the best albums I have ever heard.

Circa 1824
02-16-2017, 09:31 PM
I agree with Carlos Santana !

Roberta75
02-16-2017, 10:50 PM
Thank you for the link Roberta, I really enjoyed this the first time I saw it. I love Adele too, she reaches across the generations and has an incredible gift. I like that she has a "take me as I am" feeling about stardom, she seems like she would be a wonderful and fun person to know. I wish her the best. "Adele 25" is one of the best albums I have ever heard.

Its a great album and shes a great singer and that carpool kareoake video with James Cordon has about 148 million views which show just how popular Adele is.

sophisticated_soul
02-17-2017, 01:18 AM
Its a great album and shes a great singer and that carpool kareoake video with James Cordon has about 148 million views which show just how popular Adele is.

I haven't seen all the carpool karaoke episodes, but of the ones I seen Adele's episode is by far the best. She is just so real, it's very refreshing.