PDA

View Full Version : Grace jones documentary set to be released this year

test

glencro
01-30-2017, 05:54 AM
Should be quite interesting http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6509695/grace-jones-documentary-added-bbc-films

theboyfromxtown
01-30-2017, 06:42 AM
Bring it on....bring it on

carlo
01-30-2017, 12:41 PM
As much as I've been looking forward to this, I'm not holding my breath. This documentary has been perpetually in the works. I really hope that THIS is the year it will be released.

glencro
01-30-2017, 05:39 PM
As much as I've been looking forward to this, I'm not holding my breath. This documentary has been perpetually in the works. I really hope that THIS is the year it will be released.

This is my first time hearing about it but like you, I really do hope that it comes out this year as reported

carlo
01-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Yeah it's been in the works for many years. I remember reading an announcement that it was completed and it was going to be released in 2016, but then it was delayed again because I think they wanted to use new concert footage of Grace, so they recorded her concert in Ireland this past summer and will use clips for the documentary. I can't remember if this was the show where one of the stage lights caught on fire? Lol.

The documentary contains a decade's worth of footage, so I'm sure they've captured at least a few interesting moments with Grace. Should be good!