PDA

View Full Version : Lawd Love A Donald Duck

test

ms_m
01-18-2017, 12:13 AM
I told myself and others I was through discussing politics on this forum and I doubt if I'll post again in this thread, even though I'm the one who started it but this little nugget was too good to pass up.

Donald Trump Is Already Disappointing His Supporters
“The swamp is full again. It’s actually fuller.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-regrets_us_587943bbe4b0e58057fed3f9?pecnkdj64idiy6 6r

After reading the article and at first wanting to laugh and secondly wanting to cry, I began reading comments.

These two tied as my faves... The first you really need to read the article to understand and the second....self explanatory [[or should be).

“I still think Trump would be the better candidate. I’d still regret it. I’d vote for him again but I’d still regret it.” Bill said he would like Trump to act more like President Barack Obama, who he voted against twice but considers “an extremely honorable man who served the country fantastically.”

WTF am I missing? Should there really be an intelligence test to be allowed to vote?

Wouldn't it be great if the only thing wrong with Trump is that he had a private server that resulted in no compromises to national security?

arr&bee
01-18-2017, 01:38 AM
They're gonna learn the meaning of the word[hoodwinked]real soon.

ms_m
01-18-2017, 07:20 AM

Holy Canola I'm breaking my rule ....again...

Arr&bee the problem is, even if they admit they were hoodwinked, they will not admit they were wrong for voting for him. Now think about it, doesn't that sound like somewhat else you know?

There is a "new normal" that is/has, been unleashed into our society and if it continues unchecked, will cause more harm than Trump or Pence combined!

That's about as much as I can say before stress and frustration sets in and I'm doing my ever loving best to take the advice of the flight attendant rule... place the oxygen mask over your face BEFORE, helping someone else... so....that is all. LOL

marv2
01-18-2017, 08:43 AM

Especially when they learn that the coal miner and factory jobs are never coming back!

arr&bee
01-18-2017, 12:22 PM
holy canola i'm breaking my rule ....again...

Arr&bee the problem is, even if they admit they were hoodwinked, they will not admit they were wrong for voting for him. Now think about it, doesn't that sound like somewhat else you know?

There is a "new normal" that is/has, been unleashed into our society and if it continues unchecked, will cause more harm than trump or pence combined!

That's about as much as i can say before stress and frustration sets in and i'm doing my ever loving best to take the advice of the flight attendant rule... place the oxygen mask over your face before, helping someone else... So....that is all. Loli hear you loud and clear but don't stress out over it,you're on top of these political things as always so just take your money out of the bank,put it somewhere safe and pray!!

Jerry Oz
01-18-2017, 08:49 PM
The president held his last press conference today. I'm surprised he didn't just tweet out his final thoughts, which is what a really really smart man would do.

ms_m
01-19-2017, 05:47 AM
The president held his last press conference today. I'm surprised he didn't just tweet out his final thoughts, which is what a really really smart man would do.

Bigly, Sad!

arr&bee
01-19-2017, 12:11 PM
This excerpt from trumps inarguration speech...my hands are clean,my heart is so pure this country is sick and i am the cure,i don't want no money gold or gifts just give me your souls and minds to lift,now i have the power and sit in the chair the first thing i do i kill obamacare,for those without labor i have a job for you all,go down to the border and build my wall..power,power,one thing i'm gonna make perfectly clear this is one president you had better fear,my hand sweat my fingers itch and if i get bored i will throw the switch...power-power!!!

TomatoTom123
01-19-2017, 12:50 PM

LOL

I actually believe that he should govern through the medium of twitter... I think we should make all his tweets into statutory law, and we can use it for foreign policy too. I mean, why go all the way to China to upset the Premier when you could do it from the comfort of the Trump family computer?

Jerry Oz
01-19-2017, 03:20 PM
In four years, someone will ask me when I started drinking when I'm completing my rehab intake paperwork. "Four years ago," I'll sadly say.

Anyway, if we're going to be writing applicable lyrics, I have some:
The Cult Of Personality by Living Colour

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be

I'm the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your TV
I exploit you, still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three

sansradio
01-20-2017, 11:09 AM
My sentiments today...

Jerry Oz
01-20-2017, 01:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/JayOzOne/Fat%20Bastard.jpg

arr&bee
01-20-2017, 02:33 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...this may be the last laugh we have for the next four years...sigh!!

144man
01-20-2017, 02:46 PM
Make it eight years if he gets re-elected.

arr&bee
01-20-2017, 03:09 PM
There may not be a country here in eight years.

sansradio
01-20-2017, 04:30 PM
Here's a screamer for ya:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/comparison-president-trump-and-barack-obamas-inauguration-crowds

marv2
01-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Here's a screamer for ya:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/comparison-president-trump-and-barack-obamas-inauguration-crowds

It was noticeable to me immediately! That whole stretch was nearly empty compared to Obama's Inauguration.

arr&bee
01-20-2017, 06:09 PM
All that empty space was because trump had all those folks building his wall.

TomatoTom123
01-21-2017, 10:02 PM
For anyone in the UK who wants a laugh about [[at) Donald Trump check out Nick Abbot's slot on LBC radio. I believe he's on from ten 'til one on Friday and Saturday evenings. The first fifteen to thirty minutes is him talking about Trump and recent events, it's funny ;)

Jerry Oz
01-22-2017, 12:27 AM
Well, if that isn't funny enough for you, Herr Drumpf's Minister of Propaganda Sean Spicer, gathered the media on Saturday for the sole purpose of dressing them down for fabricating attendance figures at the Mall and on television. He said that it was the most widely viewed inauguration ever and threatened the press by saying that they will be held accountable for such lies against Der Fuehrer. They are literally working out of the Nazi playbook, trying to make his worshippers believe that he is the only person who they can trust. Scary stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.37c48350d8b1

TomatoTom123
01-22-2017, 07:22 AM
Well, if that isn't funny enough for you, Herr Drumpf's Minister of Propaganda Sean Spicer, gathered the media on Saturday for the sole purpose of dressing them down for fabricating attendance figures at the Mall and on television. He said that it was the most widely viewed inauguration ever and threatened the press by saying that they will be held accountable for such lies against Der Fuehrer. They are literally working out of the Nazi playbook, trying to make his worshippers believe that he is the only person who they can trust. Scary stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.37c48350d8b1

Yea, I saw that!!! I could have sworn he was just outright lying!! Wow

arr&bee
01-22-2017, 12:00 PM
I too read this stuff, heck they're drinkin more hooch than me,and hullucinating big time!!

Jerry Oz
01-22-2017, 10:21 PM
But his slimy spokeswoman clarified the matter. He didn't try to mislead the press, he was offering "alternative facts". She could have saved two syllables by calling it bullshit instead.

sansradio
01-22-2017, 11:07 PM
But his slimy spokeswoman clarified the matter. He didn't try to mislead the press, he was offering "alternative facts". She could have saved two syllables by calling it bullshit instead.

She is positively reptilian. Makes Condoleezza Rice look like Mother Teresa.

arr&bee
01-23-2017, 02:11 PM
They're sitting there crying with their thumbs up their butts about attendance figures????!!!! This country is in trouble!!

Roberta75
01-23-2017, 02:46 PM
My nephew sent thisone to me. Lol

arr&bee
01-23-2017, 02:49 PM
My nephew sent thisone to me. Lolhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...TH AT MAY BE RIGHT!!!

sansradio
01-25-2017, 08:53 PM
Nikki Giovanni lights it up, as usual: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58882eb4e4b0a53ed60c6a79?section=us_black-voices

144man
01-26-2017, 12:33 PM
I'm surprised nobody kicked Donald Trump in his inaugural balls.

TomatoTom123
01-26-2017, 01:37 PM
I'm surprised nobody kicked Donald Trump in his inaugural balls.

LOL

Turns out the inauguration was pretty awful... no one turned up so they booked Barry from Eastenders at the last minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr6KaN8I0Mw&app=desktop

144man
01-26-2017, 01:42 PM
LOL

Turns out the inauguration was pretty awful... no one turned up so they booked Barry from Eastenders at the last minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr6KaN8I0Mw&app=desktop

He should have stayed at the bottom of the cliff that Janine pushed him off.

marv2
01-26-2017, 11:51 PM
I find it very interesting that Donald Trump, the Tea Party and others raised so much Hell until President Obama showed his birth certificate, but Trump refuses to show his Tax Returns and is most likely to get away with it!

Jerry Oz
01-27-2017, 06:29 PM
Marv, they twice shut down the government over the debt and ACA, but haven't said a peep about us having to pay for a $16 billion wall that won't appreciably reduce the amount of people who are coming into the country. It was their excuse to push back against the president, just like the birth certificate. Tax returns are only important for Democrats to produce.

arr&bee
01-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Didn't obama produce it twice? And i'm still pissed about all that[not born in this country]crap they threw at him,hell if they wanna play that then all first ladies should be born here!!

marv2
01-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Didn't obama produce it twice? And i'm still pissed about all that[not born in this country]crap they threw at him,hell if they wanna play that then all first ladies should be born here!!

I'm still waiting for them to produce birth certificates for the other 43 U.S. Presidents. Oh, I forgot, that's only required of the Presidents of African American heritage.

Jerry Oz
01-27-2017, 08:58 PM
It's a moot point. The Constitution doesn't require you to be born on US soil, only that one of your parents be a US citizen. When Fat Bastard says the mainstream media is corrupt, he knows of what he speaks. They're corrupt enough to give legs to his birtherism BS and help him win the presidency by conflating snarky e-mails to the most corrupt and scandalous pattern of behavior any presidential candidate has ever exhibited.

arr&bee
01-28-2017, 05:27 PM
He's signing alot of bills,trying to get his ducks in a row.

Jerry Oz
01-28-2017, 09:24 PM
By "ducks", do you mean "minorities"?

ms_m
01-28-2017, 10:12 PM
Trying to decipher the alternative universe of Trump and his people is much too stressful.

Up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left and things are "going nicely" while all around chaos ensues.

I could say more [[so much more) but the more I say, the more heated I get and I will be damn if I allow this idiot to get into my head.

That is all!

ms_m
01-28-2017, 10:16 PM
Oh wait, I do have one more thing to say....

BEWARE!!!!!!
The worse is YET to come!!!!!!!

Jerry Oz
01-28-2017, 10:44 PM
He's trying to use an executive order to gut the Endangered Species Act. He's not only the worst president but one of the worst humans being imaginable.

ms_m
01-28-2017, 11:47 PM
He doesn't care about most people if any [[but himself and Ivanka), so why would he care about animals?

ms_m
01-31-2017, 07:11 AM
The truth about Muslims in America
By Holly Yan, CNN
Updated 1:30 AM ET, Wed December 9, 2015

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/us/muslims-in-america-shattering-misperception/

ms_m
01-31-2017, 07:14 AM
Do Republicans Remember When They Promised They'd Be A Check On Trump?
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/republicans-check-on-trump

Roberta75
01-31-2017, 09:38 AM
The Cheeto in Chief has turned the Presidency into the worst episodes of the Jerry Springers show. Smh in disgust and sadness.

Jerry Oz
01-31-2017, 02:01 PM
He doesn't care about most people if any [[but himself and Ivanka), so why would he care about animals?Because he is an animal. An Orange Bushy Topped Spineless Russian Bear.

arr&bee
01-31-2017, 05:39 PM
He fired the acting attorney general,because she showed some common sense.

ms_m
02-01-2017, 07:11 AM
I honestly don't know what's more troubling, watching Hurricane Trump and the Rethugs turn this country into something I will soon not recognize or all the Trump supporters who do not grasp the damage he is causing, not only in the US but around the world.

ms_m
02-01-2017, 07:17 AM
BTW....When the devil incarnate [[Cheney) speaks out against the actions of Trump, YOU KNOW, we are in deep doo doo!

ms_m
02-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Considering the WH statement on the Holocaust, for me, this pretty much sums up his statement on Black History Month.

...and for anyone who doesn't understand there are 11 other months for nothing but Caucasian history, spare me your whining, please and thanks.

Jerry Oz
02-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Huh. Now, Nutty Buddy Kanye West is starting to distance his crazy ass from fellow crazy asser Drumpf. Even his eccentric brand grew toxic from supporting Orange Hitler.

KANYE WEST DELETES ALL TRUMP TWEETS

I'm Not with Him Anymore

West has scrubbed his Twitter account of all things Trump, and it's because he's super unhappy with the president's performance over his first 2 weeks in office.
Kanye had tweeted about Trump in a positive light after the election. In December, the day he met with Trump in NYC, he wrote, "I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change."
Kanye also wrote about issues on which he felt he could influence Trump, writing, "These issues include bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago."
0206-kanye-trump-tweets-swipeKanye's decision to remove the tweets were all his. The "Muslim ban" and other actions have turned him against the prez.

Jerry Oz
02-06-2017, 07:20 PM
And now, Archie Bunker won't be permitted to address Parliament when he visits our friends across the pond:

Donald Trump will not be welcome to address Parliament on his state visit to the UK because of its opposition to racism and to sexism, the Speaker of the House of Commons has said in a major snub to the American President.

In a dramatic intervention, John Bercow, the Speaker, said he was “strongly opposed” to Mr Trump speaking in the Commons as he stressed that being invited to address Parliament was “not an automatic right” but “an earned honour”.

Corbyn calls for Trump UK ban until Muslim country travel ban lifted
“Before the imposition of the migrant ban I would myself have been strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall," Mr Bercow told MPs.

“After the imposition of the migrant ban by President Trump I am even more strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall.”

Parts of the Commons erupted into rare spontaneous applause in support of Mr Bercow’s statement.

The intervention will cause headaches in Downing Street, where Theresa May has bent over backwards to rekindle the so-called special relationship with the US.

Veteran Labour MP Dennis Skinner, speaking after Mr Bercow’s statement said: “Further to that point of order: two words: well done.”

The Speaker said: “We value our relationship with the United States. If a state visit takes place, that is way beyond and above the pay grade of the Speaker.

“However, as far as this place is concerned I feel very strongly that our opposition to racism and to sexism and our support for equality before the law and an independent judiciary are hugely important considerations in the House of Commons.”

Theresa May invited Mr Trump to make a state visit to the UK on her recent trip to the United States. She said he would fly to Britain before the end of the year.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and others have said that the visit should be cancelled until Mr Trump rescinds his “Muslim ban” on travellers from some countries.

Whether the controversial president would address Parliament has been a particular source of contention. Foreign leaders on state visits sometimes address Westminster Hall, which lies in the House of Commons, or Royal Gallery in the House of Lords.

Mr Trump’s visit is fast emerging as a political minefield. His team are reportedly hoping avoid any meeting with Prince Charles, whose environmental campaigning might put him at odds with the president.

Speaker John Bercow in the House of Commons [[House of Commons)
Mr Bercow said he was one of the three “keyholders” to Westminster Hall and also said he would not permit an invitation to the Royal Gallery in the House of Commons to be made in his name.

He admitted that he would “perhaps have a strong a say in that matter” but said that “customarily an invitation to a visiting leader to deliver an address there would be issued in the names of the two speakers”.

“I would not wish to issue an invitation to President Trump to speak in the Royal Gallery,” he concluded.

The Speaker’s intervention is a particularly stunning development because the post is politically neutral. Mr Bercow was previously a Conservative MP before he was elected to the role; following convention he then gave up any party affiliation.

Nearly two million people signed a petition calling for Mr Trump's state visit to be cancelled in just days after it was announced. MPs are to debate the issue in Westminster Hall.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-uk-state-visit-speaker-address-parliament-a7565651.html

TomatoTom123
02-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Well, it's all going on! We hate him as much as you do!!! Lol

I know Theresa May wants to "cosy up" with Trump but offering him a state visit within the year he was elected president has really backfired. And that trip she made to see him a few weeks ago - the way he slapped her hand, CRINGEY!!!

arr&bee
02-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Well he may have wanted to[slap]her someplace else...dirty donald!!